I can be your share buddy! (EUKO)

This is a discussion on I can be your share buddy! (EUKO) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay well i'm starting to get some downtime and was looking at EUKO and looks pretty cool. My problem is ...
Page: 1

Default I can be your share buddy! (EUKO)

Okay well i'm starting to get some downtime and was looking at EUKO and looks pretty cool. My problem is I cannot afford the money a month for plat/exp so I was hoping to share an account. I am from USA if that helps any. What I am looking for:

-Someone who is laid back and does not expect crazy exp/pk (I am going to start my last semester of Undergrad school in Spring, then off to Grad School so I need to be focused).

-Someone who owns Mage/Priest. I am best with these two but can consider learning warrior (shouldn't be hard to learn). I do not want to do rogue.

-Person who does not expect me to pay out a lot towards gear/prem. Like i said, I am so busy that I can only work 2 days a week so money is extremely tight, maybe when I can work more I can help.

-Person in a good clan. The reason I play video games is to chat with others, I am by no means a solo person so if that's how you play, sorry I do not want to be there.

-Trustable person. I have never scammed/stole anything and I prefer to find someone who is like that. Seems kind of obvious but I worked hard to maintain the little rep i have and don't want drama...

Message me here as I never log MSN.

DISCLAIMER: I need to figure out how to get on to EUKO because I am American. I hear VPNs are good but expensive and/or laggy. If you have methods about a free version (i heard about some hotshield thing or something) that can get me to log in that'd be great. <3

umadbr000

just cuz u IC BRo

Takes a minute to do this, if u decide to go monthly on this cost like $2 a month

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vgt-F49OUI]Free VPN - PPTP on Windows 7 - Setup in one minute - Howto - TorVPN - YouTube[/ame]