Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

I have an idea..

This is a discussion on I have an idea.. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guy's.. I had an idea so i wanted to share with u.. All ppl waiting for this new server ...
Page: 1

Hello guy's.. I had an idea so i wanted to share with u.. All ppl waiting for this new server .. This server won't come out as it seem's... I am pretty sure u all wanna play and have fun .. C-west is a server without lot's of cheat's still got a lot of noob's etc etc etc.. If Fierce and DeadSilence will go there they will be able to make 2x GG clan's .. Get some more exp spot's fll and after a month or so make the pk more active at cz.. Would be funny.. Think about it and post here ur opinion's.. Is just a question..
    Discuss about it ..
    No flame's please..
    Peace
    MrCassiba..

would take alot of people to fill c-west back up. first alot of people left for new server cause some jackass said it was coming out in august which it obviously wasn't. and now alot of people are quitting due to straight up boredom of the game/server. i know alotta people from c-west that are quitting.

but its a good suggestion.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

or maybe spam KO whit cs ticket that it should be open for turkey!

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol

their will never be a new server... i told u all that lol
    they would first do some changes with like takin away server 2
    also, its not that dead
    like non premmy cant log right :P

just some times it has its boring times

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

a lot of the members who are in fierce/ deadsilence used to play cwest but quit due to boredom and other reasons.

a lot of the members who are in fierce/ deadsilence used to play cwest but quit due to boredom and other reasons.[/b]
    they left in like first month cause there wasnt enough people. and went to ceast. then they all quit for some reason. if all the people who quit to go ceast and quit for new server didnt quit cwest would be very active, and if it was more active less people woulda quit due to boredom. and more people woulda came because it woulda actually been a good active english server..

If Deadsilence and Fierce will make a new start server will get more active tho...

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i would love this idea and i seriously dont understand why they all waiting for the new server which will be better then the last 14 servers they quited before and dont wanna play at the only turk ip blocked server. this server is amazing allready and i hope more and more will undestand it...

lol

their will never be a new server... i told u all that lol
    they would first do some changes with like takin away server 2
    also, its not that dead
    like non premmy cant log right :P

just some times it has its boring times[/b]
    God, retards like you have no idea and talk to much, that makes me mad.
    New Server will come out, naturally, since its the moment when K2 makes the most money. We've talked to several people from K2 and they said there will be one, but they are focusing on Security (which they put this new thing the other day) and bugs first.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

i would love this idea and i seriously dont understand why they all waiting for the new server which will be better then the last 14 servers they quited before and dont wanna play at the only turk ip blocked server. this server is amazing allready and i hope more and more will undestand it...[/b]
    Who's quit the last 14 servers huh? Last i recall i haven't even played more then 4. And now C West is a piece of crap, exactly the reason we left, so dont even say it's "amazing" That server is no different then Girakon when it comes to pk or any other server because it's completely empty. Why would we want to play a server full of only english retards? One that only starts more trouble and 1 thing i cant stand more in this game then turks is a server full of english pricks. Maybe you real understand what i am saying one day or maybe you wont.

shampoo

Who's quit the last 14 servers huh? Last i recall i haven't even played more then 4. And now C West is a piece of crap, exactly the reason we left, so dont even say it's "amazing" That server is no different then Girakon when it comes to pk or any other server because it's completely empty. Why would we want to play a server full of only english retards? One that only starts more trouble and 1 thing i cant stand more in this game then turks is a server full of english pricks. Maybe you real understand what i am saying one day or maybe you wont.[/b]
    After reading this I vote you guys dont come XD We happy with the way CW is you keep waiting for new server pls...
    I think they need turks to play or else they can't get any kills cause english people pwn them too much

Magenta

i would love this idea and i seriously dont understand why they all waiting for the new server which will be better then the last 14 servers they quited before and dont wanna play at the only turk ip blocked server. this server is amazing allready and i hope more and more will undestand it...[/b]
    Maybe cuz of they like starting, when they lvl so fast, kill all bosses and than they are able to pwn whole nation with 2 ppl?

God, retards like you have no idea and talk to much, that makes me mad.
    New Server will come out, naturally, since its the moment when K2 makes the most money. We've talked to several people from K2 and they said there will be one, but they are focusing on Security (which they put this new thing the other day) and bugs first.[/b]
    So it won't come :P .

Who's quit the last 14 servers huh? Last i recall i haven't even played more then 4. And now C West is a piece of crap, exactly the reason we left, so dont even say it's "amazing" That server is no different then Girakon when it comes to pk or any other server because it's completely empty. Why would we want to play a server full of only english retards? One that only starts more trouble and 1 thing i cant stand more in this game then turks is a server full of english pricks. Maybe you real understand what i am saying one day or maybe you wont.[/b]
    +1
    We quit c west cuz no one was here and went c-east. C- east eventally got retarded cuz no english ppl. I dont know why u guys wanted a english server so bad. Did u go to the pragon beta server? did u see how no one was there?

+1
    We quit c west cuz no one was here and went c-east. C- east eventally got retarded cuz no english ppl. I dont know why u guys wanted a english server so bad. Did u go to the pragon beta server? did u see how no one was there?[/b]
    Well i agree with both side's... But tell me when this new server gonna open ? And what u gonna do till that ? Waiting for a year or more :S? Boring

It's just the way the clan does things. Usually number one on server for 2 or 3 months then get tired of it because of no pk.
    Exceptions to that were Girakon=6-7 months because of Insanity.Then C-West=3 weeks-1 month because of no pk and if we would have stayed C-west I reckon you guys would still be miserable because we have "better items" or higher lvls. I remeber when Fierce and Fear were going to hit 70 by the 2nd week of server while barely any other clans had 62's and the many people complaining on topics in general forums.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast