Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I have an idea..

This is a discussion on I have an idea.. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's just the way the clan does things. Usually number one on server for 2 or 3 months then get ...
Page: 2

It's just the way the clan does things. Usually number one on server for 2 or 3 months then get tired of it because of no pk.
    Exceptions to that were Girakon=6-7 months because of Insanity.Then C-West=3 weeks-1 month because of no pk and if we would have stayed C-west I reckon you guys would still be miserable because we have "better items" or higher lvls. I remeber when Fierce and Fear were going to hit 70 by the 2nd week of server while barely any other clans had 62's and the many people complaining on topics in general forums.[/b]
    no not really..undez had plenty of 65+, just like fierce.

but i dunno why people so hyped up to go with fierce to the next server, they wait like year for new server and then they will play for like 3-4 months until fierce falls apart and then they wait for another server. sounds very stable.

but i dunno why people so hyped up to go with fierce to the next server, they wait like year for new server and then they will play for like 3-4 months until fierce falls apart and then they wait for another server. sounds very stable.[/b]
    why do u care... let ppl do what they want it doesnt effect u...
    we like it... if u dont... thats ur problem...
    h34r:

but i dunno why people so hyped up to go with fierce to the next server, they wait like year for new server and then they will play for like 3-4 months until fierce falls apart and then they wait for another server. sounds very stable.[/b]
    yeah why do u care what others do. And when we were in c west it was empety as fuk 50-80 ppl went bdw, no pk in cz at all. In c east it was 400-600 ppl in bdw 60+ ppl in cz on both sides. And yet u tell me that c west isnt empety man i rather play a private server than c-west cuz its the same thing.

Also its not boring. My clann has been waiting since aguest and all we do is play private servers together its actully pretty fun. I will be happy if new server comes out around jan.

Inactive Member

let me asnwer this for you. We are really like a family as fierce clan. I was having much more fun with fierce guys in girakon than my real friends. we had great times fighting against all those orc clans especially insanity. We were the only english human clan in that server. after a while some of our members had their reasons to quit game. We had problems to find enough english speaking players to keep clan as strong as before. After a while number of quiting players became much and the Helios' scamming situation was the break point. We decided to quit server, some of us wanted to stay in that server and they stayed. This was the end of girakon story

After a while we missed playing together and those good times that we had. So we decided to start again, ofc best place start from scratch is a new server. 2 full clans were ready.We waited like 2 months or something until server is up, and K2 come up with that region idea. It completely fucked all the work that we made, our clan get seperated into 2 parts, Some of us who cannot login CW decided to quit, As u can recognise it was only couple countries that can login cwest when the server was new. They kept playing on west side and made some recruitment and filled both clans. Fierce/Fear was going pretty good there, already took control of isiloon in like 2 weeks or something. I don't know much about population in CW but they were whining about pk and wars. C-east was hella crowded, i started trying to convince them to play in CE, after a while they agreed with me and finally they were convinced. They started from level 1 when server was 1 month old. They easily caught ppl at levels. but there were really to many cheaters in that server. at the beginning it wasn't a big problem. But when they get castle from us in the last 30 seconds with a whole clan wall hacking, It started to be pissing off. After a short while speed hack started again, and almost %50 of server was using it. They didn't fix it for a very long time, And the whole game starting to be a pain in the ass for the legit players. Then some of us started go inactive and we had trouble to find ppl to add clan who are legit and can speak english fluently. This server was supposed to be our last server, but it REALLY wasn't true server to be a last server. We decided to quit. A group of players quited KO and started WoW. Some went thier older servers, a lil group stayed in CE. Now they also quitted too.

Ash was so sure about not to going back to KO. I wasted my 2 months to convince him to start again. He was finally convinced. There were already a great amount of english speaking players who are waiting for this server. we get 2 clans ready again like 2 months ago or something like that. Its already been longer than what we were expecting. But it doesn't means there won't be a new server. Its not like we are sitting on our pcs and waiting for it to come. Everybody has their own shit to do. When the server is up we play and keep having fun thats all. Its gonna be my last server, Doesn't matter if its good or not. I'm already 20 and started to feel like kinda done with all these stuff. If its not good its the end of my KO story thats all.

I'm sorry for kinda long post, but i think to know the whole story would make u understand it easier.

Oh btw there are many ppl who are talking shit about fierce, like server hoppers, u know what, WE DON'T CARE. This game is supposed to be Fun. We are free to change our server when we think the fun is gone.

TheBloodyBeast

u had more fun with guys on KO than in real life? something is wrong with u or ur real friends dude. :lol:

u had more fun with guys on KO than in real life? something is wrong with u or ur real friends dude. :lol:[/b]
    I will agree with that ( but u answer to a small part of his big story ) .. He got some gg point's at all

I'm really sick of people judging our clan. We left because c-west was BORING at the time. We never bragg on forums or anything, we just go about our business yet people feel the need to talk about us. Orcs SUCKED in c-west, we raped the entire nation at wars, and if you find that entertaining good for you, but i don't. I like having a challenge which is why i liked Girakon, had to fight against Insanity, Bloodline, Syndicate, Oblivion and more. C-west consisted of us going cz or war, raping everyone who came by us and having them leave. Oh yea great fun there.

Then what do people do? Blame Levels + Items. Oh i'm sorry we're way more organized, next time i'll tell our guys not to be so good. Just so half of you whiners are happy. Seriously retarded notions. Then you have the immature pricks from undez and other orc clans who do nothing but start drama on forums, claiming we cheat, blah blah blah. I play this game to have fun not have a drama series on the forums. Although not all their members were like that just a few.

As Fors4keN stated, we had so much fun in Girakon, and if it wasn't for ENGLISH players and how they all quit at random times forcing a clan leader such as myself to either, recruit turks or fold, we wouldn't be in this predicament. Clans went about their own business, there was rivalries but never to much drama, we just played and fought against each other and thats it.

English players claim to be so good, lol even some of you saying "Fierce needs to kill turks to feel good" lets not forget your the same english players that didn't even make the server fun for us you were that easy. AnyoneStopUs in c-east was harder to kill then the orcs in c-west. Again im generalizing to those who speak nonsense out of their mouth not the cool ones that just go about their business.

All in all, KO has come down the point that the only fun is a new server where its at a peak in population. Fierce likes going to pk and having to fight numerous amounts of people with our parties, that's whats fun. Not killing just 1 party or 2 if we're lucky. We also like to pk legitly...not having to chase speedhackers, or never being able to ice people because they use tbl edits.

Fierce, we have left servers, we have reformed, we don't always have the same players, but we always sit in the same position in rankings. Whether you like it or not, we will play together where we want, when we want, and if it bothers you so much whine elsewhere cuz i'm pretty tired of reading it.

As for your c-west notion cassiba, actually i thought of it, but i still don't think c-west is populated enough to have any fun in it so i really wouldn't want to do it, unless somehow you convinced numerous other clans to go there.

Sorry to those respectful players for the rant, but i've pretty much had it with these losers thinking they know shit about us, when really their just haters who we owned at one point or another. Then the hilarious thing is about half of them apply to clan afterwards and get declined, go figure.

because you guys wrote such long replies..im just going to assume whatever you said is 100% right.

i agree.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

This will never happen as we already did a vote like 2-3 weeks ago, and like 80% of us said NO to going to C-West... we really don't wanna do 10v10 in cz.... as Ash said we like fighting numerous amount of people such as maybe our 1 party vs 3-4 parties... that's more fun for us, cause we do like a challenge and not knowing as we walk through CZ that anyone that comes in our way will just town or die.

This will never happen as we already did a vote like 2-3 weeks ago, and like 80% of us said NO to going to C-West... we really don't wanna do 10v10 in cz.... as Ash said we like fighting numerous amount of people such as maybe our 1 party vs 3-4 parties... that's more fun for us, cause we do like a challenge and not knowing as we walk through CZ that anyone that comes in our way will just town or die.[/b]
    most of the time cwest is actually like that. except most people still on c-west are afraid to take risks and chances so if they are out numbered they wont leave base. usually happens like this (numbers count for parties):

starts out 3v3, one nation gets raped and wont leave base. 1 nation gets bored and half of them leave while the other nation calls for more people. then its 4v2. now the other nation is stuck in base and afraid to leave. so they all leave. then the whole other nation leaves. and its empty lols. on a good day you can prob get like 30 mins from a scroll and use it all. other times your lucky to get 15.

so yea i would agree it isnt very fun, and quite boring. but what people are trying to say is..with more people it will be fun. if mass amounts of people didnt leave the server it would possibly be a nice size server with good xp/pk. and a good english server would attract alot more people.

but yea it aint going to happen.

MastaHunter

i think that on c-west ardream was even better than cz ;p there were some hum/orc clans but now,when 4ncestors went rlb ( died ) Pariahs went humans/60+ and RiseAbove + Next + EliteGroup disappeared or went 60 + there isnt much fun.Maybe when ya guys ( Fierce ) ll come ,server ll be more interesting but if ya r watin for new serwer for about 3 months i dont see any sense in comin play here,because u wont get even fully equipped and u ll go new serwer ;p

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i think everybody should realize that carnac west will be a different server and the only way to get it crowded as turk server is that everybody just stop complaining and might take a try and with like 2-3 good clans like fierce this could get one of the best servers ever. i played alot servers and i understand the point with missing big party battles but we could have this at carnac west but i got the feeling english players like to cry instat of use the chance.

its also true that the clans on carnac west arent that good organized then top clans at other server but they dont need to be such a clan to be top. i realy enjoy to play a smoof way and hope this player problem will be fixed by the time

i would love to say welcome to every new clan/player who join this server and i am sure when the new server dont be lunched soon more and more players will give cw a try.

The thing is if we go it'll be boring as fuck in no time.

Then wait till it gets crowded (some members will eventually die due to oldness).

Then gets boring and old again

Then we quit.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Even if both our clans came it wouldn't change anything, first of all we would need to level .... which i'd rather wait for a new server even if it's not coming out for the next 3 months.

im down...lol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast