Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I have an idea..

This is a discussion on I have an idea.. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That shit is horrible, dont worry the server will come out within the next 1 1/2 months. So you guys ...
Page: 3

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

That shit is horrible, dont worry the server will come out within the next 1 1/2 months. So you guys dont have to expect us waiting around for much longer.

Banned

i think everybody should realize that carnac west will be a different server and the only way to get it crowded as turk server is that everybody just stop complaining and might take a try and with like 2-3 good clans like fierce this could get one of the best servers ever. i played alot servers and i understand the point with missing big party battles but we could have this at carnac west but i got the feeling english players like to cry instat of use the chance.

its also true that the clans on carnac west arent that good organized then top clans at other server but they dont need to be such a clan to be top. i realy enjoy to play a smoof way and hope this player problem will be fixed by the time

i would love to say welcome to every new clan/player who join this server and i am sure when the new server dont be lunched soon more and more players will give cw a try.[/b]

The thing about C-west is, the ones that are here now love it. It's slower then other servers, and sometimes ya cant find any1 to kill in CZ, but other times, it's crowded as fuck, and War is amazing.

I personally prefer a little boredom vs "durka durka clan + kac" "10k pls" and not being able to communicate in XP/PK. I love C-west, and yah, i wish there was more ppl playing it, I still love the fact that I can talk to every1. It makes for a nice experience and love the atmosphere the people on C-west provide. It's fun for me.

That shit is horrible, dont worry the server will come out within the next 1 1/2 months. So you guys dont have to expect us waiting around for much longer.[/b]
    right. they said that like 5 month ago and never happened. OMG NEW SERVER IN AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LETS ALL QUIT C-WEST AND WAIT FOR NEW SERVER!!

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

the hole shit about new server coming
    new server coming Lmao !!!

their wont be a new server
    some scrub just decided to be like YE YE new server whoot
    its been mentioned a million times their wont be a new server
    like k2 would have to be FUCKED UP to think they have enough players for new server haha

so your sadly mistaken
    and the date will keep being put off
    wasnt it supposed to come like 3 weeks ago?
    or When the new beta came out
    either way its not coming out

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

i guess well just have to wait... :P

P.S. - Sanctis is a better rogue than me =[
    he keeps raping me its not fair!

the hole shit about new server coming
    new server coming Lmao !!!

their wont be a new server
    some scrub just decided to be like YE YE new server whoot
    its been mentioned a million times their wont be a new server
    like k2 would have to be FUCKED UP to think they have enough players for new server haha

so your sadly mistaken
    and the date will keep being put off
    wasnt it supposed to come like 3 weeks ago?
    or When the new beta came out
    either way its not coming out[/b]
    lol are u stupid? how u think k2 expands and makes money if they dont open new servers? shitloads of ppl flock to new servers, and obviously they have enough players if theres over 75 ppl just from our clan going + deadsilence+vicious and others = 200 ppl+ which are all platinum buyers..and everyone knows damn well about 2k-3k turks AT LEAST will go, it will be released after some of the bugs get fixed..

yea but what happens to the other servers that everyone else leaves. they really start to die. and then the people who went to new server will quit that server and there will be a bunch of people waiting for the next server doing nothing. dunno why people have obsessions with going to every new server. \\

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

yea but what happens to the other servers that everyone else leaves. they really start to die. and then the people who went to new server will quit that server and there will be a bunch of people waiting for the next server doing nothing. dunno why people have obsessions with going to every new server. \\[/b]
    Every other is pretty much dead just like CWest. If K2 wanted to keep the servers alive they should have only released like 7-8 servers max.... but since they started on the path of opening new servers over and over again, they have to continue the pattern since the only exciting time for most people is the beginning of a server when there is TONS of people pking and not a 5v5 in cz.

and as for someone a few posts up that said we keep on postponing the date of the release... well we still are doing it aren't we? it doesn't bother us, we got tons of time and other stuff to do in the mean time

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

right. they said that like 5 month ago and never happened. OMG NEW SERVER IN AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LETS ALL QUIT C-WEST AND WAIT FOR NEW SERVER!![/b]
    And OMG WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE TO READ OUR RECRUITING TOPIC? If you fucking like your server, stay out of our fucking recruiting topic, it has nothing to do with you idiot. And your a fucking moron, we quit C East and didn't even have an intention of going to any new server, so please just shut up when you dont know jack of shit for what your talking about.

shampoo

I LIKE YOU DO YOU LIKE ME?

dont flatter yourself jaspreet, was talking in general of what alot of people do. just so happens fierce falls in that category. and you told me not to talk if i dont know what im talking about. apparently you dont know what im talking about so maybe you shouldnt talk. i didnt read your recruitting topic at all, wouldnt waste my time. i just heard alot of people saying things like "they always come out with new server in august, its coming out in august for sure!" i think they kept naming 3 months when KO ALWAYS came out with a new server. and people got super antsie about it and quit to get ready for it. since cwest hadnt fully developed at the time seem like the best idea. but what they woulda found out if no one mention the "new server in august" that c-west was attracting alot more people, and alot of clans form other servers were coming to cwest. so insteaad of having a good server and more people coming, we had a good server with people leaving and with people coming. so cwest didnt really get to grow due to the people leaving so early.

i just hope that new server comes out when KO is flooded with bugs and theres some turkish clans with full +10 items. from what ive seen, people like that stuff.

dont flatter yourself jaspreet, was talking in general of what alot of people do. just so happens fierce falls in that category. and you told me not to talk if i dont know what im talking about. apparently you dont know what im talking about so maybe you shouldnt talk. i didnt read your recruitting topic at all, wouldnt waste my time. i just heard alot of people saying things like "they always come out with new server in august, its coming out in august for sure!" i think they kept naming 3 months when KO ALWAYS came out with a new server. and people got super antsie about it and quit to get ready for it. since cwest hadnt fully developed at the time seem like the best idea. but what they woulda found out if no one mention the "new server in august" that c-west was attracting alot more people, and alot of clans form other servers were coming to cwest. so insteaad of having a good server and more people coming, we had a good server with people leaving and with people coming. so cwest didnt really get to grow due to the people leaving so early.

i just hope that new server comes out when KO is flooded with bugs and theres some turkish clans with full +10 items. from what ive seen, people like that stuff.[/b]
    well keep hoping, cause I am pretty sure K2 always releases a server when they think it's most balanced, meaning not many bugs and such, and atm from seeing the amount of bugs, it won't open. I assure you once the new patch with the fixes of most of the bugs comes out, after that is the new server.

i just hope that new server comes out when KO is flooded with bugs and theres some turkish clans with full +10 items. from what ive seen, people like that stuff.[/b]
    i will tell u right now why i quit carnac west and east. Cuz its a horriable server. K2 made that server and now ppl are realizing that they suck and want a new server. That whys u have so many ppl waiting because the last one was a complete FAIL. I will always keep waiting for new server or not play ko at all and everyone in my clan are the same terms as me. We dont want to play carnac because its a FAILED server and if we dont get new server we rather play private servers in which we are doing right now. No one will waste their money on Carnac. I rather go to Akara then that server. I aint playing ko atm. But i will start again if new server. And let me say this loud and clear DeadSilence isnt going Carnac. We talked about it and we said we rather quit than play that piece of shit. And even if theres bugs in new server it will still be better than carnac and it will be worth more. Only reason ppl quiting C-west and most because its the worest server. U only hear ppl quiting c-west, but u never hear many ppl quiting other servers for new server. Right there tells u something that C-west isnt a good server. So why would i waste my money on that.

i will tell u right now why i quit carnac west and east. Cuz its a horriable server. K2 made that server and now ppl are realizing that they suck and want a new server. That whys u have so many ppl waiting because the last one was a complete FAIL. I will always keep waiting for new server or not play ko at all and everyone in my clan are the same terms as me. We dont want to play carnac because its a FAILED server and if we dont get new server we rather play private servers in which we are doing right now. No one will waste their money on Carnac. I rather go to Akara then that server. I aint playing ko atm. But i will start again if new server. And let me say this loud and clear DeadSilence isnt going Carnac. We talked about it and we said we rather quit than play that piece of shit. And even if theres bugs in new server it will still be better than carnac and it will be worth more. Only reason ppl quiting C-west and most because its the worest server. U only hear ppl quiting c-west, but u never hear many ppl quiting other servers for new server. Right there tells u something that C-west isnt a good server. So why would i waste my money on that.[/b]
    that's what we from fierce said too

I said discuss not fight aq.. Take it easy and talk about it.. Tbh C-west isnt a bunch of shit .. Couse before C-west come out all ppl was asking for a new server without turks without dupe's bla bla bla .. Now they have it and they don't apprieciate it.. Remember when the new server will come out turks will run there ..They will lvl up as hell and they will get 80+ and castle etc.. And then u guys will quit server again :/..If u where in cwest still u could pwn ..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast