Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I have an idea..

This is a discussion on I have an idea.. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mm so many people complain about the +10 items, well cwest is a server without those, the gms flooding the ...
Page: 4

mm so many people complain about the +10 items, well cwest is a server without those, the gms flooding the server with +8/9 items, the players duping, and all that stuff. instead of filling up a server without those items they continue to play with the +9/10 items.

and thats cool funkz..have fun waiting i dont really care lol. i quit like week ago cause i dont like the expansion.

this idea will only work if both clans went to different sides or else its jsut gonna screw things up more
    ps. the server isn't so dead at certain times of the day so its fine.

people come, its easy, good number of GG still around. create more challange

besides the new server isn't coming out for atleast 4-6months. even 6months is too early. so why not spend time here while waiting.
    if people freaking gave a chance and held off a month of shit then C-W would have been a decent server, expecially due to no retards(most, not all) turks

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

this idea will only work if both clans went to different sides or else its jsut gonna screw things up more
    ps. the server isn't so dead at certain times of the day so its fine.

people come, its easy, good number of GG still around. create more challange

besides the new server isn't coming out for atleast 4-6months. even 6months is too early. so why not spend time here while waiting.
    if people freaking gave a chance and held off a month of shit then C-W would have been a decent server, expecially due to no retards(most, not all) turks[/b]
    is this a fact? or is a linus pm saying it will before the Christmas patch a fact?.... if you were told both which one would you believe... i'd take linus' word.... but once again as I said they probably won't release it until they have all the bugs fixed

lil_mageskillz

Dont you guys get tired lvling up, getting items in one server then quiting it all and doing it all over in some other server that will eventually be like the rest of the servers?

Dont you guys get tired lvling up, getting items in one server then quiting it all and doing it all over in some other server that will eventually be like the rest of the servers?[/b]
    no that's the whole fun of it... here is a question to the people that stay on 1 server... don't you get bored of pking on a dead server with people all being level 80's and stuff...

lil_mageskillz

no that's the whole fun of it... here is a question to the people that stay on 1 server... don't you get bored of pking on a dead server with people all being level 80's and stuff...[/b]
    i dont see how its dead when i just entered cz and my ladder rank was 82. and pking with lvl 80s is not a problem. mostly every 1 is 80. its not a new server where you got those crazy lvl 80s and every 1 else is still 60s and low 70s.

i dont see how its dead when i just entered cz and my ladder rank was 82. and pking with lvl 80s is not a problem. mostly every 1 is 80. its not a new server where you got those crazy lvl 80s and every 1 else is still 60s and low 70s.[/b]
    well ares is different from any other server, people that start the game are the ones either going on ares or the last one which is Ceast, so these 2 are the ones that are still packed, but for all the other server in my opinion it's all dead... and saying that someone is 80 while the average is 70s, well that's the whole point to a new start, to work hard to reach a certain goal... and well then have fun owning everyone on the lvl 80 char

lol yes the point of no server is to no life the first 2 weeks and then completely rape everyonw tih higher lvl, and much better gear

idc what ya guys do, honestly i dont even play anymore :P

lol yes the point of no server is to no life the first 2 weeks and then completely rape everyonw tih higher lvl, and much better gear

idc what ya guys do, honestly i dont even play anymore :P[/b]
    not if you have sharers really, for example on my account there is 3 of us, that means EVEN if we play all day, that would mean 8 hours each, and I'm usually awake for like 18-20 hours a day... especially now, i have nothing to do, since my college has been on strike for like 3 weeks, so i'm hoping it comes out as soon as possible

not if you have sharers really, for example on my account there is 3 of us, that means EVEN if we play all day, that would mean 8 hours each, and I'm usually awake for like 18-20 hours a day... especially now, i have nothing to do, since my college has been on strike for like 3 weeks, so i'm hoping it comes out as soon as possible[/b]
    why on strike O_o

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

because the servers refuses to come out.

why on strike O_o[/b]
    cause teaching assistants in the university want a dramatic increase in their wages and some benefits to it too... so therefore the university officials thing their offer is ridiculous so none of the sides are moving their offers... so who knows if it lasts another 2-3 months the whole year is canceled

Nuttbuster

The thing is if we go it'll be boring as fuck in no time.

Then wait till it gets crowded (some members will eventually die due to oldness).

Then gets boring and old again

Then we quit.[/b]

dude how do you know man? its been like 6 months sense you quit. things change, AFK is a really strong, competitive clan, same goes with Vicarious. and its pretty much Error vs them both all the time.. but we still manage to pull it off somehow and rack up 7k to 10k np's for each person in the party. its really competitive ( i think so ) becuase AFK is such a strong clan and Error is a very dedicated and close clan we always even the balance,

ya its not populated like it could be but what do you expect? this is how it is. i bet if you guys joined it would make all the difference.. cause like i sad, its basicly Error vs. Human Race... and i dont think im being stuck up here, cause i never see any clan defending luff after invasion or anything.. (give or take a few low level parties)

thats just my opinion, i think you guys arn't giving cwest enough credit, if i thought c-west was truely boringand a waste of my time, i would of quit a long time ago. but i didnt becuase to me, it still seems alive. and i have fun playing

Nuttbuster

on a good day you can prob get like 30 mins from a scroll and use it all. other times your lucky to get 15.[/b]

dude nirvana, i dont know what your smoking but i made about 20k np in last war&#39;s. so dont talk like you know somehting cause everytime we defend we always make at least 5k, idk where you go when you pk but it&#39;s defentily not working bro lol ( dont take offense i <3 you )

dude how do you know man? its been like 6 months sense you quit. things change, AFK is a really strong, competitive clan, same goes with Vicarious. and its pretty much Error vs them both all the time.. but we still manage to pull it off somehow and rack up 7k to 10k np&#39;s for each person in the party. its really competitive ( i think so ) becuase AFK is such a strong clan and Error is a very dedicated and close clan we always even the balance,

ya its not populated like it could be but what do you expect? this is how it is. i bet if you guys joined it would make all the difference.. cause like i sad, its basicly Error vs. Human Race... and i dont think im being stuck up here, cause i never see any clan defending luff after invasion or anything.. (give or take a few low level parties)

thats just my opinion, i think you guys arn&#39;t giving cwest enough credit, if i thought c-west was truely boringand a waste of my time, i would of quit a long time ago. but i didnt becuase to me, it still seems alive. and i have fun playing[/b]
    first think logically... do you think a clan like Fierce (who always was #1 on each server they went) wants to start from scratch to catch up the 8-9 month work people were doing in C-West? No, even if we were gonna come there we were only thinking of DCZ, but as I said the clan voted, and like 80% voted NO, to not going.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast