I'll be the worker. > EUKO

This is a discussion on I'll be the worker. > EUKO within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey my name is Aus, This topic is for people interested in someone who is looking for an exp'er on ...
Page: 1

aus

Default I'll be the worker. > EUKO

Hey my name is Aus,

This topic is for people interested in someone who is looking for an exp'er on EUKO.

What I will do:

I will exp as much as I can, average about 40-60 hours of exp a week, i like to have a day a week of expieriencing life eh.

What I Want from the Owner:

It is your account, i will only do the boring stuff which you do not want to do > EXP. You will provide Prem, at least basic items/gear to help me do the exp as i really just want to kill mobs without wasting to much time on anvil/farming item. But if you can gaurantee gearing later and acknowledge that you wont get as much exp if i have to gear also then thats ok. Remember it is your account.

What i want in the Long run of doing the hard work on your Account:

So basically what i want from the owner is>>>>, you gear/do the PUS, i do the exp/other things you want that doesnt involve baba, i can help with prem every couple of months but i do not earn much. I have about 3.5 months of free time to do exp fairly hardcore, which i will be 8x hopefully by then so we can both enjoy pk when we can and juraid ect ect , ie. enjoy the things by not worrying about lvl , only at the end result of high/max lvl PK will be done

About me:

I quit the official usko and moved to private servers, im a Moderator for Knight Online 4 U (KO4U), played almost all private servers, and as EUKO is coming out im gonna give it a try, hence this topic. I Quit usko when Shinley got hacked so i went to PSKO, (r.i.p SadButTrue, my name was Priest0fIte in rlb ^^, p.s hey chizzy when you read ).

Also played sexko in clan FuckYeh, clan leader was iBlackCrazyLeg, i only did sexy a couple of times but so i wasnt heavy np earner ^^, im named LOOOLstfu (what a gae name, what was i thinking@>!>@@>..??)

Time i can exp: well im will to do 9/10:00am - 2:00am max (dont want to exp to late, or i will sleep in the next day and get into a bad sleeping habbit)

Classes i can play: well in PSKO you learn all classes, I'm up for any class, preferably not priest cause i have done priest so much lol but i am good at it but i am mainly looking for rogue, mage, warrior, but yeh no problems either one.

Just chuck me a PM if your interested and can arrange Vent, Skype/msn whatever ..., I'm a nice guy andeasy to get along with.
    Last edited by aus; 10-20-2011 at 08:26 AM.

Banned Senior Member
    Last edited by coolboyp2; 10-20-2011 at 08:39 AM.

aus

oh thanks coolboy, however i decided to just create a topic saying what i will do instead of commenting on everyones who is looking for the above as they're is alot in this section But i guess i can send them to the link, reading what you just gave me i dont know him and he wants
    that know me
    which is fine

Anyway, thanks!

I must say you have a perfect timezone for players from the EU :P
    bump.

aus

lol aus is good time for ssharer on all ko

bump

aus

bump,

with the pm's ive added you all on msn

Thanks for showing interest!