Looking for some1 to share with me !

This is a discussion on Looking for some1 to share with me ! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have been playing this game for about 5 years and I have had so many characters pretty much on ...
Page: 1

I have been playing this game for about 5 years and I have had so many characters pretty much on every server !

I now have friends on girakagon server at insanity clan but I do not have a char to exp with them I am looking for some1 who would like to share his/her char with me.

I have played mage - warrior - priest before !

Anyway, I will be happy to provide my personnal info if any of you like to share char with me. I will exp and pk does not make a difference to me.

I have been checking the website and I have seen lots of people complaining about the hacking stuff!

Like I said before I have been playing this game for 5 years and nearly all my chars got stolen. I know how much it sucks and I am not here for that ! I just want to have fun in this game for once !

No 1 is interested ? I am currently playin a 67 lvl int priest and still looking for some1 to share their char with me !