I need you for my account!!!

This is a discussion on I need you for my account!!! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all!! , First come first that gets to play!!! xD I'm playing at RoyalKO , which is a medium/hard ...
Page: 1

Default I need you for my account!!!

Hello all!! , First come first that gets to play!!! xD

I'm playing at RoyalKO , which is a medium/hard farm. Very good server I must say.

Before going on make sure you take a look at the server and see if it fits your type of game play!!
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...t-30-a-342435/
    Royal Empire ยป Home

I just started today and I'm level 70 and got some pretty decent gear. Not the best but will do for now. The reason why I cant play as much as I want is because I have to work alot during the week and I get off and go right to sleep and then do it all over again lol.

My timezone is -5GMT. The hours I work without overtime is 5pm - 3am. I would only log in maybe an hour or so a day during the week, but weekends a little more. So your timezone really doesnt matter. Im looking for a mature person that I would hope can hold a respectful repuation, in other words treat the character as if it was your own. The character is a karus priest. Healing as the main with debuff as a secondary. Going for chitin build. I'm in a top 5 clan and they're very friendly and will help with whatever you/we need. Any problems with clan, please let me know and I will sort it out.

Main Requirements for account as follows.
    • English, (I'm sure everyone knows here)
    • Be respectful to everyone, if someone PMs you with nonsense ignore them and keep it moving. (That's where the maturity comes into play)

• Plays at least 4 to 6 hours a day, If you don't have that much time then please don't apply.

Also, looking for long term sharer, if the server doesnt go well I want to move on to the next one. Which I don't think this server will fail it just opened and doing great!! Thats about it, reply here or send me a PM! Thanks!!!

Bump, still looking. If the server goes well I will donate.

whats ur name ingame?