Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i think its time

This is a discussion on i think its time within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There's also TheConvict From TheReapers clan ally ![/b] The 3rd clan...
Page: 4

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

There's also TheConvict From TheReapers clan ally ![/b]
    The 3rd clan

Guardianse

GL for all on new clan

Is it just me or the hype around this server not the same as girakon ^^

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Is it just me or the hype around this server not the same as girakon ^^[/b]
    ppl had more time when girakon came out cuz it was summer-no school/vacation for alot of ppl

Update it, I wanna see how many clans on each side.

Jacoli

Bump for updates, if yuor gonna make a server list atleast update it.

If not I can make a new one if u like.

HastaLaVista

If not I can make a new one if u like.[/b]
    gogo +1

Jacoli

If not I can make a new one if u like.[/b]

Yes please make a new one.

Jacoli

Bump for updates.

Add SuddenDeath to OrcSide

Banned

added

Jacoli

Havoc2

Honestly if you cant make it on girakon you should just quit. The new server is going to have so few of people. And ofc thereapers will take CSW, its the only clan that has ever owned a 70+ character. The others have 6X in their comments and proud of it, (only took me 3 months aga).

And lawl at the people who told cokecane to speak english, hes probably the best player you will get on that server (no offense coke <3) so I would go buy a sense of humor and add him to your clan, or else you might as well quit.

ragiyr

Honestly if you cant make it on girakon you should just quit. The new server is going to have so few of people. And ofc thereapers will take CSW, its the only clan that has ever owned a 70+ character. The others have 6X in their comments and proud of it, (only took me 3 months aga).

And lawl at the people who told cokecane to speak english, hes probably the best player you will get on that server (no offense coke <3) so I would go buy a sense of humor and add him to your clan, or else you might as well quit.[/b]
    not sure what to say. only thing that comes to my mind is lol. Your post actually makes no sense what so ever. I&#39;m going to the new server, why should I go to girakon? o.O It&#39;s filled with 70+ already, and insanity ruined that server when it began. No point in going there. Thereapers are a good bunch of people, and they are in the running for csw definitely, but no one is a sure winner until it happens. I have a 72 warrior RIGHT NOW, so appearantly Judge has at least 1 person who has had a 70+ character. Pretty much all the others have too. I don&#39;t know who coke is, and honestly I don&#39;t care. He definitely isn&#39;t going to be the best on the server, everyone wins and loses, sounds like you just enjoy choking on a protruding part of his body.

Banned

And lawl at the people who told cokecane to speak english, hes probably the best player you will get on that server (no offense coke <3) so I would go buy a sense of humor and add him to your clan, or else you might as well quit.[/b]
    lol ? just because we gave up on girakon because as i last remeber

border defense wars stats

286 humans 798 orcs .........cz was really fun : ) i left only earning 250k np on 3 60+ mastered chars i made in less then 1.5 months so i guess i dont make it to your standards

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast