Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

.### I want to play a lvl 70+ Warrior or a lvl 72+ BP #### i am trustworthy :)

This is a discussion on .### I want to play a lvl 70+ Warrior or a lvl 72+ BP #### i am trustworthy :) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL u pice of crap 1st i know that im noob coz i got hacked and i dont have itmes ...
Page: 4

Banned

LOL u pice of crap 1st i know that im noob coz i got hacked and i dont have itmes my light resist is 80 so u can stun me 1000% so its no problem to kill me aaight?!?!?
    2nd. YES I SAY AGAIN THAT U DONT HAVE SKILL U I CAN BET WITH U THAT ALL MANES WILL SAY THAT U DONT HAVE SKILLZ U FAGGOT and im not kidding the pwned didnt kicked ur white ass coz u flatterer and u licked hes balls for play on hes acct and 1 more thing he didnt kicked u coz u were all the time in xp and slightly on pk he used u u stupid litlle kid.
    3rd. again u 80 fll geared and me half hacked with 0 light resist so fukk off and im noob i know that. But u the bigest noob i ever saw.!!!!
    4th. ok so u playing 2 hours who cares again u noob he will sell now hes char and what u will do?
    yes im 16 years old But u 17 years old kk and u LOOK like fuking 11 years old and GAYYYY here is hes pic all can say u that u looks like gay http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...091&st=2400 12th post .
    Btw im not gay like u i dont like dicks like u do so u can go to ur papi and ask tiny dick from him biach dumbass whore[/b]
    hahahaha he looks like GaY and he isnt 17 years old for sure ! 14 MAX ! hk <3 u

RiseAgainst_

Motherfuckers fucked my topic :<

or bb banned?

LOL u pice of crap 1st i know that im noob coz i got hacked and i dont have itmes my light resist is 80 so u can stun me 1000% so its no problem to kill me aaight?!?!?
    2nd. YES I SAY AGAIN THAT U DONT HAVE SKILL U I CAN BET WITH U THAT ALL MANES WILL SAY THAT U DONT HAVE SKILLZ U FAGGOT and im not kidding the pwned didnt kicked ur white ass coz u flatterer and u licked hes balls for play on hes acct and 1 more thing he didnt kicked u coz u were all the time in xp and slightly on pk he used u u stupid litlle kid.
    3rd. again u 80 fll geared and me half hacked with 0 light resist so fukk off and im noob i know that. But u the bigest noob i ever saw.!!!!
    4th. ok so u playing 2 hours who cares again u noob he will sell now hes char and what u will do?
    yes im 16 years old But u 17 years old kk and u LOOK like fuking 11 years old and GAYYYY here is hes pic all can say u that u looks like gay http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...091&st=2400 12th post .
    Btw im not gay like u i dont like dicks like u do so u can go to ur papi and ask tiny dick from him biach dumbass whore
    post whateva u wana im not gonna enter to this stupid topic!
    PEACE[/b]
    atleast i showed up my self not like u
    cuz u are a fucking ugly man that scare to post his picture and afride some1 will edit it like the 1 with the big nose post

so STFU noob
    ah btw i didnt kill u with light u blind i was paper flame
    biATCH

Banned

or bb banned?[/b]
    hahah we just love you lol :P

cuz u are a fucking ugly man that scare to post his picture and afride some1 will edit it like the 1 with the big nose post

so STFU noob
    biATCH[/b]
    #######!!!!!!!!!! lol NOOB FOR EVER !!!!!!!!! ######

hahah we just love you lol :P
    #######!!!!!!!!!! lol NOOB FOR EVER !!!!!!!!! ######[/b]
    i be noob for ever but u be still after me
    and u realy an idiot that dunno what he say: motherfuckerSSSSS
    he mean to u too u asshole noob

Banned

i be noob for ever but u be still after me
    and u realy an idiot that dunno what he say: motherfuckerSSSSS
    he mean to u too u asshole noob[/b]
    but he joke..and you still motherfucker.. nothing will change it.. please, try understand that.. gl

Banned

so STFU noob
    biATCH[/b]
    HERE I SHOW MYSELF http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...091&st=2160 THE 2ND POST

DUDE IF U WERE FLAM ZHUAHUAHUHA U NEVER CANT KILL ME COZ I CAN HEAL MY SELF AND STOP LIE!!! DONT ACT LIKE STUPID LITTLE KID! YES U WERE LIGHT !! AND STOP LIE AGAIN DUCKSUKER I NEVER SAW U THAT U WAS FLAM MAGE SO FUK OFF. UR WORD AGAINTS MINE DUMBASS WHORE.

and why u proud urself its even not ur char so stfu

WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

haha ..
    i were flame for 100% and u were debuff so stop telling plops around here -.-
    and second i got about the pic u look same as me so stop telling i look like 14 max dickhead

Banned

HERE I SHOW MYSELF http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...091&st=2160 THE 2ND POST

DUDE IF U WERE FLAM ZHUAHUAHUHA U NEVER CANT KILL ME COZ I CAN HEAL MY SELF AND STOP LIE!!! DONT ACT LIKE STUPID LITTLE KID! YES U WERE LIGHT !! AND STOP LIE AGAIN DUCKSUKER I NEVER SAW U THAT U WAS FLAM MAGE SO FUK OFF U WORD AGAIN MINE DUMBASS WHORE
    WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/b]
    hahah +45195196541651651 x 519654195 :P

Banned

haha ..
    and second i got about the pic u look same as me so stop telling i look like 14 max dickhead[/b]
    for minimum he looks with muskuls... and you look like my dog pincher XD
    LoL with face of Gorila XD

Banned

or bb banned?[/b]
    REin i love u :P

for minimum he looks with muskuls... and you look like my dog pincher XD
    LoL with face of Gorila XD[/b]
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Banned

REin i love u :P
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH[/b]
    :lol: :P

Banned

haha ..
    and second i got about the pic u look same as me so stop telling i look like 14 max dickhead[/b]
    LOL dude why u think that ill die if u were flam, i can easly heal myself/ just think with ur stupid brain and again i say u 80 and im 73. its my own char i lvled this char from 1 to 73 and not like u made just 50 % so dont be proud again !! and stfu litllepiceofshit

Banned

just think with ur stupid brain[/b]
    oO? what you talking about ? :P explain your self :blink: BRAIN ??

Banned

oO? what you talking about ? :P explain your self :blink: BRAIN ?? [/b]
    yea brain or he dont have? i dont know

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast