Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

.### I want to play a lvl 70+ Warrior or a lvl 72+ BP #### i am trustworthy :)

This is a discussion on .### I want to play a lvl 70+ Warrior or a lvl 72+ BP #### i am trustworthy :) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea brain or he dont have? i dont know[/b] i am about the 1st option...
Page: 5

Banned

yea brain or he dont have? i dont know[/b]
    i am about the 1st option

for minimum he looks with muskuls... and you look like my dog pincher XD
    LoL with face of Gorila XD[/b]
    Izik if u are so proud in urself show ur self then and i can bet u wont cuz u have face like rabbit .

LOL dude why u think that ill die if u were flam, i can easly heal myself/ just think with ur stupid brain and again i say u 80 and im 73. its my own char i lvled this char from 1 to 73 and not like u made just 50 % so dont be proud again !! and stfu litllepiceofshit[/b]
    and HK I SHAME IN U !!!!!
    HOW U DARE TO TELL U LVLED IT FROM 1 TO 73 U SELFISH AND U CALL ME LIER ????

because when i met real Born he lvl him self to 67 + alone !!!! u were playing HK ur noob mage till now if he wasnt add u to his player and now u telling me that i a LIER that i didnt won u ?? ?????? U NEED BE SHAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    u maybe did the lvl 69~ + no more
    fucking dickhead selfish man ..

Banned

Izik if u are so proud in urself show ur self then and i can bet u wont cuz u have face like rabbit .

because when i met real Born he lvl him self to 67 + alone !!!! u were playing HK ur noob mage till now if he wasnt add u to his player and now u telling me that i a LIER that i didnt won u ?? ?????? U NEED BE SHAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fucking dickhead selfish man ..[/b]
    dude u ok?!?!?! 1st i have 1 more bro he played on HK so u got ownedd i played with born since 1 day of server so fuk offf u just got onwedddddddddddd show me when i said that u didnt won me ? i said u lier coz u said that u killed me with flam gear and u didnt so fuk off u killed me with LR and again i remind the lvls u 80 me 73 ! fucking dickhead ur words

Banned

fucking dickhead selfish man ..[/b]
    i know you trying find me and fuck me .. you gay i heared in the new's at TV that police try find you... you fuck little guys 13- .. and gay =/ sorry wont let you see me

_-!-_ ? :P
    and Born and hk the best guys

Banned

dude u ok?!?!?! 1st i have 1 more bro he played on HK so u got ownedd i played with born since 1 day of server so fuk offf u just got onwedddddddddddd show me when i said that u didnt won me ? i said u lier coz u said that u killed me with flam gear and u didnt so fuk off u killed me with LR and again i remind the lvls u 80 me 73 ! fucking dickhead ur words[/b]
    +9999.9999 x 9999.9998

i know you trying find me and fuck me .. you gay i heared in the new's at TV that police try find you... you fuck little guys 13- .. and gay =/ sorry wont let you see me

_-!-_ ? :P
    and Born and hk the best guys [/b]
    lol why that cuz i was right ? u have rabbit had or u just ugly man ?

and hk i need talk and ask real born if u was right i sorry about the flaming

and now i wont answe more cuz i go sleep >.>
    i answer more 16 hours +

Banned

bb

Banned

lol why that cuz i was right ? u have rabbit had or u just ugly man ?

and hk i need talk and ask real born if u was right i sorry about the flaming
    and now i wont answe more cuz i go sleep >.>
    i answer more 16 hours + [/b]
    no, i just wanna protect my self from your small dick and ugly face.. and your gay =/ u will find me.. i know =/
    sorry .. i must be more stronger.. and get guards from you

RiseAgainst_

You guys are funny haha

Banned

You guys are funny haha[/b]
    +500 hahah xD :P

IronImpact

i get him 100% trustable .. he playing on alot of acc's and never scamm ... he is very very pro own pwnage player .. bump for player from manes ( friend ) of hope group

Banned

i get him 100% trustable .. he playing on alot of acc's and never scamm ... he is very very pro own pwnage player .. bump for player from manes ( friend ) of hope group[/b]
    hehe thanks bro
    just remaind me please what is your name :P at manes XD

Banned

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345