Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I WANT ROLLBACK

This is a discussion on I WANT ROLLBACK within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im still waiting rollback for my mage and rogue thats been 1 years + buddy gl <_<...
Page: 2

Spells

im still waiting rollback for my mage and rogue thats been 1 years + buddy gl <_<

tez have you heard of the edit button? :blink:

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

tez, as long as your flaming me. I tried to sell my stuff yes, But I GOT ALL MY STUFF WITHOUT SPENDING 1 CENT.

You on the other hand have made quite a bit of $ off selling gbs off ebay, and its highly doubtful you got your full set of +8shell and +1 rols for igc. in a few days.

I "TRIED" to sell for usd but You atually "BOUGHT" for usd. You cant have a Seller without a buyer.

I got rolled back by CS Tickets, I sent one in basiclly saying i was hacked a long time ago and was promised a 2nd roll back. And that i will continue buying for usd about this game. and they rolled me back.

About the selling dupe shit, shit. My first roll back happened 3months ago, there was a dupe wipe 2 weeks ago from now. Within the course of 2and a half month i only sold 2 items, and i can swear my short little life on it that i did not mean for them to be dupe wipe. i only traded my roc for a roc +1 cuz i had the chance, ( again i never thought they would be wiped.)

FlyingCat

k :huh:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12