Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i want some1(trustable) for share my char

This is a discussion on i want some1(trustable) for share my char within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; justdoit see... open your eye!!! a lot of people are interested, guess why? u are a lvl 78! see this ...
Page: 2

Banned

justdoit see... open your eye!!! a lot of people are interested, guess why? u are a lvl 78!
    see this topic >>> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=213019
    and see cheaters section... every fuking day people post about account hacked!!! see what happen with jessemannen.. he lost all!! also sealed items and he was the only one that know SQ!!!! is full of scammer/hacker here u cant trust noone!!! coz people 100% trustable will hack you and then say wtf man how can i hack u? i only know id and pw... so their reputation will be safe and u fuked as well!!!

as i said u before id+pw is enought for hack people and lost account, trust me!!! there are BUGs

if u want get a sharer u can choose sednafer (jessemannen) he is YOUR friend and not a random guy, he lost his account thx to some fuker, and he is 100% trustable for 2 reason:
    - first he is to much noob for hack 1 account :P
    - second he love u and wont hurt you (yea gay love!)
    he cant be a good exper but atleast whats better for you? an half good exper or a char naked?

hope u will listen me! we in ES wont see other gg quit

IroniK

justdoit see... open your eye!!! a lot of people are interested, guess why? u are a lvl 78!
    and see cheaters section... every fuking day people post about account hacked!!! see what happen with jessemannen.. he lost all!! also sealed items and he was the only one that know SQ!!!! is full of scammer/hacker here u cant trust noone!!! coz people 100% trustable will hack you and then say wtf man how can i hack u? i only know id and pw... so their reputation will be safe and u fuked as well!!!

as i said u before id+pw is enought for hack people and lost account, trust me!!! there are BUGs

if u want get a sharer u can choose sednafer (jessemannen) he is YOUR friend and not a random guy, he lost his account thx to some fuker, and he is 100% trustable for 2 reason:
    he cant be a good exper but atleast whats better for you? an half good exper or a char naked?

hope u will listen me! we in ES wont see other gg quit [/b]
    +1

sednanref has never gave SQ and someone has changed his password ..

Exclamation

bump for old baba...

IronImpact

hope u will listen me! we in ES wont see other gg quit [/b]
    he have true

Hey cutie Senior Member

WOW

stfu and let him do what he wants

jesus fuck!!

Banned

I would like to share but i'm not playing KO anymore so yea :P
    BUMP

1likemyc0lt

i am 78lvl
    and firstly need 2 lvls for 80 and then full pk.....[/b]
    i would like to play ur account...
    but how much % exp will u expect from your sharer everyday??

HotAsIce

Just to the person who keeps telling everyone no even though its not his topic, please shut up, we have enough babbling loonies to deal with. If he wants to share his char, let him. If he's smart enough in selecting someone, and he is smart about his items and money, it won't be a problem. I've shared with several people, and have only ever had a problem once, but the only thing they could take wasn't worth more than like 200 mil in coins. Play smart and safe, and you'll be fine. Good luck finding a sharer, hope to see a lvl 80 PK vid from you soon, but hopefully not as an archer :P

hey im interested in xping archer, im looking for somthing to do while i gear back up my priest.. ive never shared an acc but ive done several usd trades and never had a problem, just wondering how much xp u will be looking for each day? and im from australia

Banned

Just to the person who keeps telling everyone no even though its not his topic, please shut up, we have enough babbling loonies to deal with. If he wants to share his char, let him. If he's smart enough in selecting someone, and he is smart about his items and money, it won't be a problem. I've shared with several people, and have only ever had a problem once, but the only thing they could take wasn't worth more than like 200 mil in coins. Play smart and safe, and you'll be fine. Good luck finding a sharer, hope to see a lvl 80 PK vid from you soon, but hopefully not as an archer :P[/b]
    you dont know the story.. u dont know who is justdoit and what items he have.. so shut up the fuk up and dont come here and say what we need do.. coz i know perfectly what say and do... u stay out

ok thx bb

- first he is to much noob for hack 1 account :P[/b]
    Unfortunately

- second he love u and wont hurt you (yea gay love!)[/b]
    :wub:

he cant be a good exper but atleast whats better for you? an half good exper or a char naked?[/b]
    Yep I cant XP so much but I think I can kill DS as fast as an 8 party 70+ with your char.. so it can be fast :P

But, let play Thief on your account... you already give him access.. give him again. He want to pwn all (Hecaton, OTANTIK, etc.... ) and make a video :P

Zuhahaha dont share ! :angry:
    Bad idea :mellow:

PS: 90% of people who ask to share with you in this post are noobs.... other 10%, I dont know.

manveerj

you dont know the story.. u dont know who is justdoit and what items he have.. so shut up the fuk up and dont come here and say what we need do.. coz i know perfectly what say and do... u stay out

ok thx bb[/b]
    So your speaking on his behalf or something?

Banned

i wont share with he... i want keep my thiefnemo maybe one day ill do some pk on justdoit char...

HotAsIce

What the hell are you fucking saying, rofl.

Banned

What the hell are you fucking saying, rofl.[/b]
    sry im always busy with study and sometimes my brain dont answer !

nvm anyway i talked with justdoit today,, he wont share anymore

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast