if someone need a shearer and got 70+sin. check

This is a discussion on if someone need a shearer and got 70+sin. check within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; am bored and wanna play sin, i can due pk/exp anything u want ^^,human orc we, i can play any ...
Page: 1

MrNelson

am bored and wanna play sin, i can due pk/exp anything u want ^^,human orc we, i can play any server.. but girakon would be nice, btw i can afford prem&kc ... drop a pm so can we talk on msn. peace'

CuriositY

With 1 post good Luck.

MrNelson

With 1 post good Luck.[/b]
    well, if u care about posts sure.. i made this ko4l acc yesterday.. i dun need 2 be here so much so i forgot my last acc id and pw, so i did a new one.. i prefer play , and when i dont play iam not gonna sit and spend my life on a forum, like u do, i can bet that u still r virgin ..

and if u ppl thinks, ''oh, he only got 1-2 post's, why the hell should i shear my acc with him..'' well.. dont even write then.

abdeucethree

you should prolly get <strike>some</strike> alot of vouchers so people can trust you, too may scammers these days, and no1 really wants someone that isnt well known on thier account.

maliluki

you should prolly get <strike>some</strike> alot of vouchers so people can trust you, too may scammers these days, and no1 really wants someone that isnt well known on thier account.[/b]
    Yeah,that&#39;s true.People want vouchers for even those who have more than 200 posts.

MrNelson

ye i know, i got some vouchers .. but not ALOT of them.. anyway thx for ur free bump, lawl ( btw, already got 1 maby so close this pls ) if not ill make a new topic

WrathofGod

i got a warrior on girakon...

MrNelson

Exclamation

i got a warrior on girakon...[/b]
    well, i drop a pm 2 u if it not works with the one i found. :P

WrathofGod

well, i drop a pm 2 u if it not works with the one i found. :P[/b]
    ok sounds good