ill pay someone IGC to lvl me from lvl 57.10 to 60

This is a discussion on ill pay someone IGC to lvl me from lvl 57.10 to 60 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am a lvl 57 rogue and need to be lvl 60, ill pay sum1 to lvl me with IGC ...
Page: 1

prestige459

i am a lvl 57 rogue and need to be lvl 60, ill pay sum1 to lvl me with IGC or items, but u must supply the items(armor/weapons) needed to lvl my char, ill proved pots/scrolls, pm if interested plz

Oh yeah and when the lvler "supplies" the armors and weapons u change pass and fuck him ?

Strider

u can just invite him to party and he can sit their and leech and get gbs of him

Jewsus

This guy used to be in Refuse2Die he "gave" me serveral things for my new start as a BP serveral +6 rings FP +7 lots of things I dont see this guy... Stealing your armor, its not my armor so your choice.

KiNgKoNg

oooo +7 fps =o thats some nice shit i wonder if i put some chitins +8 and shards on his name while lvling it what will happen =)

next day:
    ooo he changed his pass =o i thought he gave you fps +7 =( i didnt think he was gonna steal it hehe....

this guy may be legit but who says just cause hes in a good clan means hes a good person? =)

prestige459

Talking

im a am i good person, never scammed anymore, i could have scammed peopls dv+7, shards 7, hb6 and shit of people if i wanted to, im legit, not like alot of people out there trying to scam for some extra coin

parasiteisnoTY

i wouldnt have said the last part .. from what you said it makes you look like you know how to scam but you just chose not to at that time :P

prestige459

Talking

i dont care anymore cus i dont need sum1 to lvl me i just finished it on my own, im legit though, im gonna be honest: ive thought about scammign clan members for really good shit, but i havent cus would i want them to scam me? nah so i dont bother, end topic here

Lag0nx

u can just invite him to party and he can sit their and leech and get gbs of him[/b]
    +1.