I'm Back and Looking to share

This is a discussion on I'm Back and Looking to share within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I decided to come back and dont look at my posts and think im untrustable, i forgot the info to ...
Page: 1

Deanna!

Default I'm Back and Looking to share

I decided to come back and dont look at my posts and think im untrustable, i forgot the info to my other account. I have a lot of vouches if they still get on msn. Ill play on any server on any class, im good with all. Preferably 75+ with good items. I'll pk or exp, doesnt matter to me, just something to pass time by.

You can either add me on msn or just leave a message here. You can find out more information about me tehre.

[email protected]
    Last edited by Deanna!; 07-01-2010 at 11:32 PM.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

1 post who wouldn't look at it . It would be better if you could tell people what your previous ko4life name were anyway good luck to you.

GG here, bump bump bump

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Trustworthy sharer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Trustworthy sharer.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Serious?^^

Deanna!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    1 post who wouldn't look at it . It would be better if you could tell people what your previous ko4life name were anyway good luck to you.
    have you gone past the 1st grade or are just a complete downy? i said i forgot my old account info. if you dont believe im trustable then ask me and i will give a bunch. its not that ahrd

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna! View Post
    have you gone past the 1st grade or are just a complete downy? i said i forgot my old account info. if you dont believe im trustable then ask me and i will give a bunch. its not that ahrd
    I thought by info you meant that you forgot your password & email, i've never seen anyone that forgot their account name, so you must of never been active on the forums. Anyhow i can see that you got danny vouching for you so you seem to be trustable so once again good luck to you.

Deanna!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    I thought by info you meant that you forgot your password & email, i've never seen anyone that forgot their account name, so you must of never been active on the forums. Anyhow i can see that you got danny vouching for you so you seem to be trustable so once again good luck to you.
    thanks.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Her previous forum name was simply "Deanna", she became a sharer quite a long time ago, back when I was still leveling my most known Ares character, she helped me level that. From then on, I introduced her to people with characters she wanted to play and she gradually worked her way up, never heard a thing wrong about her performance as a sharer, therefore my vouch is totally valid. Good luck on finding your character Deanna, hope to play along with you again, come human on CWest.

Deanna!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Her previous forum name was simply "Deanna", she became a sharer quite a long time ago, back when I was still leveling my most known Ares character, she helped me level that. From then on, I introduced her to people with characters she wanted to play and she gradually worked her way up, never heard a thing wrong about her performance as a sharer, therefore my vouch is totally valid. Good luck on finding your character Deanna, hope to play along with you again, come human on CWest.
    always a pleasure danny <3

Deanna!

close i found one