DIEZ - Recruiting Lvl 65+ Players

This is a discussion on DIEZ - Recruiting Lvl 65+ Players within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, we are currently recruiting lvl 65+ players. Clan Name: SomeMightSay At this moment in time we are ranked #66 ...
Page: 1

stevouk

Hi, we are currently recruiting lvl 65+ players.

Clan Name: SomeMightSay

At this moment in time we are ranked #66 on the KnightOnline Website.

We are looking for all classes.

Clan Requirments:
    65+
    30k+ Nation Points (Exceptions Made)
    Good English Speaker
    A Clean Reputation.

NOTE: You will not be invited into the clan if you are known as a Ks'er or a Scammer ect. We DO NOT need people like that in our clan.

Misc Info: We use Ventrilo, TeamSpeak & MirC as our clan members prefer different chat programs. Our personal clan forums are at the moment under construction and will hopefully be up and running ASAP. If you are accepted into the clan you will be given all details from one of our members.

Please post here or Contact YouAreMyOnlyOne, Bengal_Tiger OR IntensiveCare in game. Please do not spam us just PM and you will be replied to as soon as possible.

Please DO NOT pm me us if your below lvl 65 because you will be turned away.

Thanks

-SteVouK-

Beast&Harlot

Hi, we are currently recruiting lvl 65+ players.

Clan Name: SomeMightSay

At this moment in time we are ranked #66 on the KnightOnline Website.

We are looking for all classes.

Clan Requirments:
    65+
    30k+ Nation Points (Exceptions Made)
    Good English Speaker
    A Clean Reputation.

NOTE: You will not be invited into the clan if you are known as a Ks'er or a Scammer ect. We DO NOT need people like that in our clan.

Misc Info: We use Ventrilo, TeamSpeak & MirC as our clan members prefer different chat programs. Our personal clan forums are at the moment under construction and will hopefully be up and running ASAP. If you are accepted into the clan you will be given all details from one of our members.

Please post here or Contact YouAreMyOnlyOne, Bengal_Tiger OR IntensiveCare in game. Please do not spam us just PM and you will be replied to as soon as possible.

Please DO NOT pm me us if your below lvl 65 because you will be turned away.

Thanks

-SteVouK-[/b]
    Lost all respect for him a while back when he would party arrow shower hackers/koxper's/speed hackers

Jimbob89

i can be contacted ingame too _Tnwysln_ thanks for not mentioning me

stevouk

Lost all respect for him a while back when he would party arrow shower hackers/koxper's/speed hackers [/b]
    Hmm...Bengal is a great guy when you talk to him ^^ Please do not spam our thread with your worthless information. Do we really care if you have lost YOUR respect for him? :S

1. He wouldn't need to party any cheaters he could kill most things solo.
    2. He is a great person

Beast&Harlot

Hmm...Bengal is a great guy when you talk to him ^^ Please do not spam our thread with your worthless information. Do we really care if you have lost YOUR respect for him? :S

1. He wouldn't need to party any cheaters he could kill most things solo.
    2. He is a great person[/b]
    didnt say he wasnt a great person, i just think its sad he has to party losers that koxp/arrow shower hack/speed hack but free bump

stevouk

stevouk

Papps

orc/human?