Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Im requesting a 2v1

This is a discussion on Im requesting a 2v1 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; me vs x1x and kokogg they chased me for about 10 minutes with a full duffer and when i only ...
Page: 1

Default Im requesting a 2v1

me vs x1x and kokogg they chased me for about 10 minutes with a full duffer and when i only had 3hp pots left i just leeroyed at them with para and torment and died i hope they feel as if they accomplished a milestone since they worked so hard for 64 nps.

well this time no duffs i wont even use dd and u guys dont use sd and 2v1 me but i'll have to admit those are 2 really persistant players to chase 64 nps for 10 minutes :mellow:

Banned

lol, they suck

<3 triply for being solo warrior! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

KokoGG

i play for fun not NPs and it looked fun :P so i chased haha + you are like 6+ lvls higher than me

your higher lvl then both of them but iono (iam lilflawless)

Aba

hey we were just having fun man- you dont have to like bash us or whatever...we were actually talking about how good you are as we were chasing you ...and yeah undefined - I dont know if you know koko but we certainly have not been acquainted so maybe you should lighten up on the flaming eh?

KokoGG

Originally posted by Aba
    hey we were just having fun man- you dont have to like bash us or whatever...we were actually talking about how good you are as we were chasing you ...and yeah undefined - I dont know if you know koko but we certainly have not been acquainted so maybe you should lighten up on the flaming eh?
    i was also saying "Fuck i hate DD shields"

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

thats the bad thing about being a warrior :P <3 cure for bps :wub:

P1kin

lol this game is all in fun... btw i was the duffer )) <3 bro was fun, and yes koko was yelling i hate dd shields...haha and x1x, were not gunna beat his redball,, hahah was funn thoo

Banned

Originally posted by Aba
    oh, i know you, i pk on the human side alot with alot of people and you always seem to piss me off somehow
    and running with a duffer and 2 sins is cheap, ditch the duffer and pk for real

Inactive Member

I always thought GamersGen was a good clan with respectful ppl, but I guess things changed since Reborn got less active :rollseyes:

v0rtex

lol i hate u Barbarika
    u always let me run after u
    sometime u die and sometime u town
    and sometime HHHH come (99999999999999 of them) and pwn me :P

Aguila-x-

cmon.. do u know how hard is to earn 64 nps this days, so.. chasing for like
    10 mins worth something. ^_^

meh u were probably pking for fun but u guys are the 3 most persistent players i've ever seen. most ppl quit after 2-3 minutes then let me 2v1. but 10 minutes means u hate me or something cause i dont think its worth it >< well u got ur 64 np killing me fully duffed (more like 20ish np each or less ._. ) well i'd still like that 2v1 i know x1x is equipped well but idk about kokogg and yea im lvl 71 thats why i want 2v1 and not a 1v1

MackDagger

I say pwn them, cuz X1X is a fucking tard!

Banned

Originally posted by MackDagger
    I say pwn them, cuz X1X is a fucking tard!
    no its not that he's a tard, its just that he could do alot better in cz with his items

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast