Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Im requesting a 2v1

This is a discussion on Im requesting a 2v1 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div> Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP) Originally posted by TripleOG4life <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP @ <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life :mellow: * ANYWAYS ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

:mellow: *

ANYWAYS am i going to get this 2v1? and if meeps and x1x wanna 2v1 i wont mind as long as there're no duffs and no weapon defenses ^_^

so we aint allowed to use skills and items h43r: ?

k, use your fists then :wub:
    dont be dum. i just said no duffs and no weapon defenses. cause duffs in a 2v1 is just stupid -_- and weapon defense on 2v1 is pretty noob. i wont be using weapon defense either or duffs so... unless u find it neccessary to duff me in a 2v1 then... lol
    uhm, im a rogue h43r: ....don't have any in/gb aka wep defs at all [/b]
    im not talking about ib or ib's those are allowed. im talking about weapon defense armors... :mellow:[/b][/quote]

erm i think it's more than fair if i use a talia when i got 0 uniques and im 10 levels below h43r:

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)
    Originally posted by MeeP
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

:mellow: *

ANYWAYS am i going to get this 2v1? and if meeps and x1x wanna 2v1 i wont mind as long as there're no duffs and no weapon defenses ^_^

so we aint allowed to use skills and items h43r: ?

k, use your fists then :wub:
    dont be dum. i just said no duffs and no weapon defenses. cause duffs in a 2v1 is just stupid -_- and weapon defense on 2v1 is pretty noob. i wont be using weapon defense either or duffs so... unless u find it neccessary to duff me in a 2v1 then... lol

uhm, im a rogue h43r: ....don't have any in/gb aka wep defs at all
    im not talking about ib or ib's those are allowed. im talking about weapon defense armors... :mellow:[/b]

erm i think it's more than fair if i use a talia when i got 0 uniques and im 10 levels below h43r:[/b][/quote]quest jewels are unique!!! h43r:

lol your not gonna get that 2v1 because x1x knows hes a piece of shit

i went to fight him and chronic buds and they couldnt kill me so acid potted me and still couldnt kill me until my scrolls ran out xD

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    lol your not gonna get that 2v1 because x1x knows hes a piece of shit *

i went to fight him and chronic buds and they couldnt kill me so acid potted me and still couldnt kill me until my scrolls ran out xD
    mind your language -_-

why didn't you kill them then, fight would of been over :rollseyes:

Banned

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Norgrenator
    lol your not gonna get that 2v1 because x1x knows hes a piece of shit *

mind your language -_-

why didn't you kill them then, fight would of been over :rollseyes:[/b]
    because they are both shit who run all the time, thats why

tbh i didnt want no gay flame thread. i just wanted to kill these guys cause they chased me fully duffed for 10 minutes :mellow:

just stfu everyone its a damn game i would chase u also lol... i get chased by u guys also iam a mage and i always get chased for a long time get use to it and CZ is not 1v1 anymore its a party pvp area... but triply i <3 you tho

Originally posted by aeLLio
    just stfu everyone its a damn game i would chase u also lol... i get chased by u guys also iam a mage and i always get chased for a long time get use to it and CZ is not 1v1 anymore its a party pvp area... but triply i <3 you tho *
    o.o i know cz isnt 1v1 anymore since its so crowded of nubs. and i dont see whats the problem with asking for a 2v1. i just get a little pissed when ppl chase me fully duffed but they wont fight me when im not duffed. imo u shouldnt be allowed to enter cz. cz tp cost should be 10m for ppl like that <_<

k my 75 mage v u ok? which server 1,2,or 3, using wep defs or wa

Originally posted by c1trus
    k my 75 *mage v u ok? which server 1,2,or 3, *using wep defs or wa
    pfft lol i aint never scared. d1 pm me

Aba

okay, this is the last time I'll post on this thread because personally I think flaming is lame and immature.

a.) Sure, we can 2v1, I dont care.

b.) Undefined, I dont know you or why you have a problem with me, I am friendly with everyone who isn't some loser or mean-spirited person so I doubt I could have done anything so personal to make you mad (other than maybe if envy is getting to you)

c.) I'm not saying you're envious I'm just saying that's what it looks like to me considering D. (below)

d.) I never run from a 1v1, there are occassions where I get tp'd or perhaps see someone coming to screw a 1v1 (human) and I will then run to keep from losing my np (which I dont think is that lame...anyone runs from 2v1 at lvl 64)

e.) I doubt my gear is as good as you think it is - and I dont think that you have the right to critisize me.

Banned

Originally posted by Aba
    okay, this is the last time I'll post on this thread because personally I think flaming is lame and immature.

a.) Sure, we can 2v1, I dont care.

b.) Undefined, I dont know you or why you have a problem with me, I am friendly with everyone who isn't some loser or mean-spirited person so I doubt I could have done anything so personal to make you mad (other than maybe if envy is getting to you)

c.) I'm not saying you're envious I'm just saying that's what it looks like to me considering D. (below)

d.) I never run from a 1v1, there are occassions where I get tp'd or perhaps see someone coming to screw a 1v1 (human) and I will then run to keep from losing my np *(which I dont think is that lame...anyone runs from 2v1 at lvl 64)

e.) I doubt my gear is as good as you think it is - and I dont think that you have the right to critisize me.
    do you share your account with someone? there has been occasions you run, and then put a DD helm on and then start to fight when i cant even touch your hp, i pk on a lvl 61 human sin sometimes, and you did run from a 1vs1, maybe you saw more coming and freaked out or something and towned, but you started to fight, put on DD, came back, ran away again and towned.

Aba

first of all this character hasn't used dd since lvl 59. (unless you count the IN)

Secondly no, dont share char. Neve have.

Thirdly if this happened it wasn't because of you, perhaps scrolls died or something like that- I would town if I were maliced and without cure pots unless you looked seriously noob because of the fact that I hate to lose a 1v1 where I could win.

Lastly I promise you if I am losing a 1v1 (even if it's with a flamey dagger)...I will not run...I die always UNLESS I'm tp'd by a mage from party - but I dont ever ask for tp in a 1v1 either

:unsure: truth

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeLLio
    just stfu everyone its a damn game i would chase u also lol... i get chased by u guys also iam a mage and i always get chased for a long time get use to it and CZ is not 1v1 anymore its a party pvp area... but triply i <3 you tho *
    o.o i know cz isnt 1v1 anymore since its so crowded of nubs. and i dont see whats the problem with asking for a 2v1. i just get a little pissed when ppl chase me fully duffed but they wont fight me when im not duffed. imo u shouldnt be allowed to enter cz. cz tp cost should be 10m for ppl like that <_<[/b]
    u refering to me, or in general?

Aba

Again undefined I think you're a good sin from what I hear- and we share a few friends I hope we can be friendly towards each other as I hate having enemies anywhere

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast