Ineedtunar1 For King (Carnac West)

This is a discussion on Ineedtunar1 For King (Carnac West) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He doesnt have a ko4life account, i'm posting for him ^^ "I have always been a dedicated leveler when it ...
Page: 1

Default Ineedtunar1 For King (Carnac West)

He doesnt have a ko4life account, i'm posting for him ^^
    "I have always been a dedicated leveler when it comes to playing Knight Online. Since I plan on hitting level 83 I hope to benefit both the players and my clan by trying to have at least ONE EXP EVENT every two weeks, possibly some more depending on the amount of money in the treasury.

Secondly, because I pk in both Ronark Land and Ardream atleast once a day, I plan on having PVP oriented events including "last man standing (via arena)" and "kill this person" events, I will go into more detail if requested.

As most you may know some of the more successful kings have come from IronWolves (Larry and Balgycon), and because I am from IronWolves I hope to continue this tradition and carry on the positive kingship in Karus.

Lots of people know me and some may not, but the ones who do know me as an honest and trustworthy person. Although I have not been a king before I believe that I can be a kickass king that will try his best to suit all the needs of the Karus nation.

Peace out,

Ineedtunar1/TwOShAnKs

P.S. If you want to know if I am trustworthy, you can contact anyone from the list below.

Bankin
    Larry
    JOSLAYER
    TheBride
    LissTheBliss
    SloMoKilla
    Razor
    1vs1
    ViperxD
    Birdi"

Ok thats what he said. heres my message ^^
    Ill be community liason for Dan aka Ineedtunar1

we were talking, and we figured since we both already spam forums, might as well do something productive!
    Make sure you check forums, because we will be giving time and date for several big events that we are planning to host!

We talking events like
    - Bounty Hunter: We will host a 24 hour event! we will give a list of names of humans you gotta try to kill in a PK zone. Take screenshots of your kills on one of the bounty people, upload the image to forums. We will count up how many times you kill that person/people and we will award sums of money to the top bounty hunters of the day! This will go on in Ardream, RLB, and CZ! (yeah, we gunnin for you blomii XD)

- Trivia: self explanatory

- PM the King: Self explanatory

- Last Man Standing: Show up at the arena we tell you to come to. we will tell you when to start attacking, thats when all hell breaks loose! drop novas, run like hella, do what ever it takes to be the last man standing in arena!

- War Heroes: Get money for killing warders, keepers, or just being one of the top 3 people on the leader board.

- EXP events
    AND MORE!

all these events will be scheduled ahead of time, and you will know if you check official forums OR ko4life
    Lets have some fun!

ps:
    Heres his RLB pk vid, just to show you a few things
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwD2EpfaaHw"]YouTube - TwOShAnKs RLB Rentals PK[/ame]
    1. he's got a lvl 80 char (Ineedtunar1), but he also has dcz and rlb chars. that means you folks are def not gonna be forgotten!

2. He's got a GG combo :P

Please vote!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I won't vote for a nominee who wants to make exp events on cwest, you'd only be helping k0xpers and raping the treasury
    I know I mainly play nights, but I have not seen that character online in a long time.
    Sorry for the negative comments, I just need to know everything of a nominee if he wants to obtain my vote

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I won't vote for a nominee who wants to make exp events on cwest, you'd only be helping k0xpers and raping the treasury
    I know I mainly play nights, but I have not seen that character online in a long time.
    Sorry for the negative comments, I just need to know everything of a nominee if he wants to obtain my vote
    He's on during the day, so u prob wont see him much :P

buut thats why we got 24 hour events and what not ^^

bump it bump it

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    bump it bump it
    i would vote for 2shanks..... but being an HF man, I have to help our ally. Its been a decent ally. Unfortunately Im gonna have to push most of HF towards Shark.

no offense and good luck .....i really like 2shanks and think he could be great king.

not to flame but i only remember larry running in war naked when i asked why he said cuz only noobs need gear and blocked pm...

gl tunar good guy to vote for.

Default dont do it

dont do it,l;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

is it the original ineedtunar from AFK?