Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

To Infinity Clan

This is a discussion on To Infinity Clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would like to ask for Infinity clan to stop being a bunch of pussies....
Page: 1

ShaiHulud

Default To Infinity Clan

I would like to ask for Infinity clan to stop being a bunch of pussies.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

this again? look just because you apparently got owned in abyss by a very small Infinity party does not mean we are a bunch of pussies. i hear you were even fully scrolled, yet died over and over. as i was not there i would not know if this is true but i don't doubt it. enuf with the in game request bullshit. play the game and stfu. we all get owned by other people it's a fact of the game. get over yourself and stop trying to call people out simply because they got the upper hand on you one or two times.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by HeavensReject
    this again? look just because you apparently got owned in abyss by a very small Infinity party does not mean we are a bunch of pussies. i hear you were even fully scrolled, yet died over and over. as i was not there i would not know if this is true but i don't doubt it. enuf with the in game request bullshit. play the game and stfu. we all get owned by other people it's a fact of the game. get over yourself and stop trying to call people out simply because they got the upper hand on you one or two times.

rofl i got owned? I was told your clan was messing with mine, so I decieded to come have a look. After my arrival, it seemed like you guys didn't want to play anymore and left the abyss. You guys think it's funny to gang-up on my clan, but when I get there you all puss out and leave. Too bad the only way you can kill people, is if they are unbuffed in the abyss.

P.S. do you have a "town" hot-key or something, since all you ever do is town all the time?

you have a parasite hotkey? only people you ever kill seem to be fully duffed while you on the other hand are fully duffed. very easy to own sum1 in that situation imo. hope your warrior friend got rezzed :rollseyes:

I had a Parasite hotkey when I was playing. Mine was 3. Parasite was my favorite duff, nothing quite like hitting a warrior with 4.5k hp thinking he's leet and all of the sudden making him have 2.8k. It tends to make them run back to their priests with their tail between their legs. (metaphorically of course)

ShaiHulud

you have a parasite hotkey? only people you ever kill seem to be fully duffed while you on the other hand are fully duffed. very easy to own sum1 in that situation imo. hope your warrior friend got rezzed *:rollseyes:
    zzzzzzzzzzz.... aren't you a priest dumbass? Aren't you the one that also duffs and cures. Also did you like my kamakazi on your ass 2 days ago? I bet you felt same in the middle of that 10 man group. I find it sad that I was able to run in the middle of your group maliced, and still be able to kill you before I died. Well anyway bitch, you words carry no weight since you can back any of it up. Oh wait tha's right, I'm still waiting for you to beat my ass in RL :lol: .

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-HeavensReject
    you have a parasite hotkey? only people you ever kill seem to be fully duffed while you on the other hand are fully duffed. very easy to own sum1 in that situation imo. hope your warrior friend got rezzed *:rollseyes:
    zzzzzzzzzzz.... aren't you a priest dumbass? Aren't you the one that also duffs and cures. Also did you like my kamakazi on your ass 2 days ago? I bet you felt same in the middle of that 10 man group. I find it sad that I was able to run in the middle of your group maliced, and still be able to kill you before I died. Well anyway bitch, you words carry no weight since you can back any of it up. Oh wait tha's right, I'm still waiting for you to beat my ass in RL :lol: .[/b]
    This all comes from someone who said "duffs are gay" in a 1v1.

Provocations? Where?!?! omg h43r: they definatley aren't here.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@

zzzzzzzzzzz.... aren't you a priest dumbass? Aren't you the one that also duffs and cures. Also did you like my kamakazi on your ass 2 days ago? I bet you felt same in the middle of that 10 man group. I find it sad that I was able to run in the middle of your group maliced, and still be able to kill you before I died. Well anyway bitch, you words carry no weight since you can back any of it up. Oh wait tha's right, I'm still waiting for you to beat my ass in RL :lol: .
    This all comes from someone who said "duffs are gay" in a 1v1.

Provocations? Where?!?! omg h43r: they definatley aren't here.[/b]
    nope this comes down to he's pissed casue I hold hold my own against a 4 vs. 1. It's just another case of, someone whom I don't even know exists, wants to make a name for himself by flaming me.

Amine

Default Re: To Infinity Clan

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    i would love to still have my old warrior, trust me , i would never let you farm or make dms. you are just crying because u got fuckin owned , i bet you are just a kid who doesnt know what " game " means <_< .

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Amine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    i would love to still have my old warrior, trust me , i would never let you farm or make dms.[/b]

how many times were xped at DM's?

Amine

Originally posted by Amine@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

i would love to still have my old warrior, trust me , i would never let you farm or make dms.

how many times were xped at DM's?[/b]
    Dont make me upload the fraps of all our dms runs lol.

i think shai should post a RL pic of himself so we can see this "big man" who talks a lot behind his computer screen.

ShaiHulud

i think shai should post a RL pic of himself so we can see this "big man" who talks a lot behind his computer screen.
    You just want me to post a pic of myself so you can masturbate to me. :wacko:

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Cant we all just get along

Amine

You just want me to post a pic of myself so you can masturbate to me. :wacko:[/b]
    Pussy <_<

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast