Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

To Infinity Clan

This is a discussion on To Infinity Clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Amine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amine)</div> Originally posted by ShaiHulud @ <!--QuoteBegin-Amine 1) *i never said i was a good player, ...
Page: 3

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Amine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amine)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine

1) *i never said i was a good player, so /die. *h43r: *
    2) You come here and you cry like a little pussy kid who doesnt know what " game ' means, simply because you got owned in the abyss. *h43r: , so once again /die.

Just to let you know, i have nothing against you, i trully respect cleatus * , your old clannie, but still, your attitude just dissopoint. Yet, i dont even know how many times we xped him at dms, and how many times he xped me while i was farming dms, but we did not came and here and started spamming the forum . *

1. I'm tired of my clannies being harassed by people, just cause they can't get back at me. So you all wanna flame me for standing up for them. Maybe
    that's why AthamE continues to stay together while other clans disband. Everyone in my clan are like family, friends before the game is how we are.
    2. are you in infinity? If not, this doesn't concern you does it?
    3. apparently you do have something against me
    4. this has nothin g to do with DM's, this has to do with harassment that I have asked to stop, but continues on.
    5. this is the in-game request section, so I can post anything that has to do with in-game issues.
    6. If you don't like what I have to say, then don't read/respond to the stupid things I say, simple as that.
    2. hmmmm guess what, i consider Infinity like my family because , yes it was my last clan before i quitted the game, and also because i had greats moments with them.
    3. Nope i dont.
    4. I am giving you a fuckin example god damn it. It is like the same shit , exepted the fact that in your case it is in the abyss.
    5. There is something called PM, for thoses things, use yours brains.
    6. If you dont like the fact that you may get xped in the abyss or in cz by the opposite nation , then you should quit KO.

Anyway i am tired of this bullshit, so /kkthxbb.[/b]

zzzzz.... let me use simpler english for you kk. Me no does care about kill people in CZ or Abyss. Me does care when people in infinity constantly( aka. many times). harass( bug and annoy) all the time. XPing someone is different than sending obsene( perverted/hate) PM's and letters. I use to have respect for Schaf, but whomever is playing him now is giving him a bad name. So if they are you family, then your family is fucked in the head. I also use to have respect for you, but if your doing to defend their actions, then I have no for you as well.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Shurt
    I <3 Shai, we had our fight back in the beginning of KO *:wub:
    yes but it was about calling each others noob. :wub: This is about something else. h43r:

ShaiHulud

<!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    Dont u actually have a gf ? h43r:[/b]

actually I do, it's called going to different universities that are 4.5 hours apart.

<!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    Dont u actually have a gf ? h43r:[/b]
    Yep

Amine

Believe it or not, i am not defending their actions, i just find it funny how serious you play KO ..... h43r: . Just tell me what you gained by making this topic, absolultly nothing, you just started a flame topic, wich is stupid in my opinion.

P.s : since shurt " loves " you, i will stop " flamming ". Just keep in mind that my goal was not to proove that you are a n00b or something, i know u are a gg player :wub: .

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Amine
    Believe it or not, i am not defending their actions, i just find it funny how serious you play KO ..... *h43r: . Just tell me what you gained by making this topic, absolultly nothing, you just started a flame topic, wich is stupid in my opinion.

P.s : since shurt " loves " you, i will stop " flamming ". Just keep in mind that my goal was not to proove that you are a n00b or something, i know u are a gg player *:wub: .
    Just to add one little point, do you think it's funny when someone sends explicit letters to female players in your clan about how they are going to rape them?

Amine

Not really to be honest h43r: .

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

someone sent one of ur female players a letter from infinity that they were gonna rape them?

tlax

Ehm , how about pms for this sort of thing ? becuase imo this is not a matter against infinity as a clan , its against the players in question , you cant really flame the clan for something that some of the members do.

Originally posted by tlax
    Ehm , how about pms for this sort of thing ? becuase imo this is not a matter against infinity as a clan , its against the players in question , you cant really flame the clan for something that some of the members do.
    But here at ko4life, we're gonna keep trying!

(Mind of Mencia reference, not directed at anything/anyone :P)

Banned

anyone with a lvl 72 priest with hellis, can kill anything

shai i wish i had your character to use it to the full extent, you might call me noob but you spam me for 750 on my screen.....i would love to 1vs1 you equally geared

TheFonz

Just wanted to drop in and say HI :rollseyes:

:wub: my infinity clan

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by undefined
    anyone with a lvl 72 priest with hellis, can kill anything *
    wrong ^_^

Originally posted by Aguila-x-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aguila-x-)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    anyone with a lvl 72 priest with hellis, can kill anything *
    wrong ^_^[/b]
    i agree with hakuna

+1 to gaykuna cause he pwns. :wub:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast