infinity/infinityA seeking...

This is a discussion on infinity/infinityA seeking... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; infinity/infinityA are seeking lvl 70+ rouges/warriors and lvl 68+ priests/mages. there is no np requirement, because we are not an ...
Page: 1

Banned

infinity/infinityA are seeking lvl 70+ rouges/warriors and lvl 68+ priests/mages. there is no np requirement, because we are not an np hungry clan but u must be able to pk with us and must be active. also another main thing is u 100% need to have a mic/vent. to apply, go to infinityko.com and go to applications section...were not a gayass serious clan that if u dont pk with us ur kicked blah blah...we xp/pk often and soon as the server stability gets better were pretty much hardcoring lvling. as u might have seen are flag is rising high in el morad castle :P. were just really sick of these fucking orcs with 100% glacier and we want some gg mages but any class is good as well.
    <3 dfalt

Eloma

Gyft me magyc plx bump

Banned

also recruiting 45+ for the jnr clan where u WILL get help with lvling as soon as we can party u

Shad0w

Hmm interesting i have a lvl 61 rouge which i want to lvl fast
    Ill let ya know

Banned

if u get in subclan, there are many guys around 60 that u can lvl with, otherwise u can lvl with us at dark stones if u can stay alive ^^, or well lvl u with xp

Banned

still looking for lvl all classes

i got a 61 bp that i really need to get up there. its my second 60+ other than my 69 rogue so ik what it takes to lvl. i need a clan that xp&#39;s alot in eslant cause my last one didn&#39;t do that so much . let me know if i can get in btw i&#39;m buffer/healer

Banned

well bro, in the subclan there are multiple lvl 60 guys that u can lvl with, and we will surely be able to help u lvl at tc/ds...atm we not lvling as much as usual because of the ts not working atm...but we could really use a priest in the subclan, and once u get 65 we may be able to let u in the main...depends on how long u with us and how much we like u and stuff... go to infinityko.com and create an id, then apply

Banned

gotta be some gg human ares babas needin a clan

Banned

still recruiting lvl 70+ meles and lvl 68+ priests/mages

Banned

still recruiting, all ive gotten from posting here is people for jnr (which is good but) need more

Banned

come on still need more peoplee