Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Innuendo Clan Recruiting

This is a discussion on Innuendo Clan Recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Put on your running shoes cuz here we come![/b] oh.. you must think your pretty fucking fly now cause you ...
Page: 2

N1GG4

Put on your running shoes cuz here we come![/b]
    oh.. you must think your pretty fucking fly now cause you can confuse the shit outa me don&#39;t you? huh huh??? yea I bet you do. asshole I dont use running shoes I use light feet. <_<

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

oh.. you must think your pretty fucking fly now cause you can confuse the shit outa me don&#39;t you? huh huh??? yea I bet you do. asshole I dont use running shoes I use light feet. <_<[/b]
    ı ıs use speed hack okee?

Good luck Dro!

I understand many people will be leaving the "Lower" class clans due to them thinking? "Dro?!" Yeah lets go we can get everything.

Im sure you wont find a problem recruiting Many people see you as an icon and an Idol

~Massacre.

oh.. you must think your pretty fucking fly now cause you can confuse the shit outa me don&#39;t you? huh huh??? yea I bet you do. asshole I dont use running shoes I use light feet. <_<[/b]
    U need better feets to escape my cure glitch! So buy some nike air speed to escape my longsticky fingers!

bump... y comyn new serwer wyth you oke

N1GG4

Good luck Dro!

I understand many people will be leaving the "Lower" class clans due to them thinking? "Dro?!" Yeah lets go we can get everything.

Im sure you wont find a problem recruiting Many people see you as an icon and an Idol

~Massacre.[/b]
    meaning your clan members :P. Dro well i got some GGs in my clans.. well about like 70 - 90.. and if this server don&#39;t come out soon I wont be playing cause going on vacation soon then football starts after that. If you don&#39;t have people before then ill tell some of them to apply for you. oh and about me needing faster feet. dont worry bout me i got my blackness helping me.

Ainelover12

up for gg!

meaning your clan members :P. Dro well i got some GGs in my clans.. well about like 70 - 90.. and if this server don&#39;t come out soon I wont be playing cause going on vacation soon then football starts after that. If you don&#39;t have people before then ill tell some of them to apply for you. oh and about me needing faster feet. dont worry bout me i got my blackness helping me.[/b]
    1st off, you dont have that many members.

Thats more than 3 clans.

2nd, your clans are full of randoms

Why be presuming i mean my clan? When everyones clan is in the same stake?

There is WAY to many clans (english) on this next server its fucking unbeleviable.

schrotti is spamming clan forums, mute him!!

Ainelover12

Up for haggis ^^

N1GG4

1st off, you dont have that many members.

Thats more than 3 clans.

2nd, your clans are full of randoms

Why be presuming i mean my clan? When everyones clan is in the same stake?

There is WAY to many clans (english) on this next server its fucking unbeleviable.[/b]
    1st of all my clan does actually have 70-90 members and no thats not more than 3 clans thats about 2 1/2. and there will be cuts made during server.

2nd my clan isnt full of randoms most of these people are people i played with or people that the people i played with played with.

3rd of all because it was a fucking joke you fucking idiot.

kk thx bb

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

schrotti is spamming clan forums, mute him!! [/b]

bullshit

1st of all my clan does actually have 70-90 members and no thats not more than 3 clans thats about 2 1/2. and there will be cuts made during server.

2nd my clan isnt full of randoms most of these people are people i played with or people that the people i played with played with.

3rd of all because it was a fucking joke you fucking idiot.

kk thx bb[/b]
    Yay i love games.

Why dont you go and get that thing on your fore-head removed? Your gay, your adiment, your annoying and your big headed.

Grow up ffs.

Bump (spam)

Ainelover12

bullshit [/b]

bwhaha

N1GG4

Yay i love games.

Why dont you go and get that thing on your fore-head removed? Your gay, your adiment, your annoying and your big headed.

Grow up ffs.

Bump (spam)[/b]
    wtf u talking about? what thing on my fucking forehead? fucking think before you speak u dumbass. and listen it was a fucking joke apparantly your stuburn self couldnt take a fucking joke. and is that all you can say for a comeback? "YOUR GAY" OHH NO IMA GO INTO MY ROOM AND CUT/CRY MYSELF TO DEATH CAUSE A NONAME PERSON CALLED MY GAY OMG SOMEONE THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ME CALLED ME GAY MOMMY SOMEONE HELP ME. kid stfu ok why dont you come down to watertown ma, usa and we&#39;ll settle it like real men then ill show u how to take a joke after i lay ur ass out and make you cry in 5 different fucking languages..

kk thx bb.

P.S. im pretty grown up you start shit from jokes so you should be the one that needs to grow up.. oh and btw my head is actually average size so sorry there goes another one of ur disses straight down the toilet

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast