Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Innuendo Clan Recruiting

This is a discussion on Innuendo Clan Recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ty for the medal now buzz of kiddow we dont need noobs to bump it. We need Mature skilled people....
Page: 4

-RW-

Ty for the medal now buzz of kiddow we dont need noobs to bump it. We need Mature skilled people.

N1GG4

haha hate to break it to yea rw but im one of those mature skilled people but dont take my word for it just wait till the new server and if it comes out soon then you'll get a chance to vs me if not then you wont see me nor any sign of the pirates.

-RW-

I like the sound of it =)

Nigga, i owned you in PM's dont make me post what was said retard.

Bump

i stopped posting here to let them recruit. kk?

N1GG4

u didnt own shit. in the pms yet again you choose to talk without thinking.. calling all americans fat? calling them ugly? just pulling shit outa ur ass. yet again you didnt own shit. and like I said I still stand at what I said come down to the u.s and try to talk shit in my face then we'll see where your big mouth gotta say.. but w/e im done flaming on this topic. sorry for all the flaming on your topic but welcome to the new server :P. Peace gl in the new server

i dont know how are u going to be leader :S if u are so retarded i never saw u with good items or a good symbol or some1 saying u are a good player :S whatever everyone have a chance ( POOR MEMBERS )

Don't spam here, trying to recruit gg's.

N1GG4

kk morian we will see in the new server. oh and if i dont recall on a lvl 55 i had a better symbol than you had on a lvl 62 so kk thx baba.

Ainelover12

zzz n1gg4 ur so full of urself, ur just embarrising urself and ur clan man,

Make a new thread and argue about symbols and shit... ppl can be skilled without symbol cuz its just about how many hours u spend pking aday.

kk morian we will see in the new server. oh and if i dont recall on a lvl 55 i had a better symbol than you had on a lvl 62 so kk thx baba.[/b]

selam aga i had 65(PATHOS ) and always had a dragon and u never have nothing whatever GL how i said everyone have a chance

N1GG4

zzz n1gg4 ur so full of urself, ur just embarrising urself and ur clan man,[/b]
    i see no such thing. The skill thing I told him to judge himself. and the cammy thing I know what I'm cappable of and he knows it's true if I talk as I am. and I see no embaressment here, and just for the record im living up to my clan name go read my clan rules you'll learn alittle something about me and my clan. so like I said before ill let you judge how good I am in the new server kk thx bb im done with this topic

I loved these PM's

After this post i will stop spamming shit no matter whats said

I took it to PM's to try and stop spamming here - but nigga just spoke more shit,

Me:

"We can settle this"

Gees, you must think your hard.

You make yourself look like a pilock.

Plus, i live in scotland, so you come to aberdeen and we will settle this.

lol

Nigga:

kk well lets see first of all wtf is a pilock.. 2nd of all u make me think im "hard" 3rd of all no thx aint in no mood to fly down to scotland. come to the u.s its better here

Me:

Naw i aint in the mood for walking into fat bastards, i know! come scotland and shread some pounds fatty!

Maby your car dealership will get better as it wont have the stench of B.O

Nigga:

haha first of all. I weigh 180 pounds bench 250 and sqaut 405. I'm not fat nor do I stench of B.O. once again your using your basing what you think you know to actual facts and your losing. 2nd of all ill be richer than you'll ever be. 3rd of all maybe you should come down to the u.s and try to point out every single fat person the fact is that Non fat > Fat in the u.s its just in texas and all those southern states where all they eat is fast food. and please try me ill fuck u up so fast u wont even know what hit u

Me:

I weight 600 pounds bench 12 and squat 2.

Do i need to be rich to enjoy life? heck, my family own their own buisness too - Moms Prostitute services, she said your dad is a regular because your mom is a filthy cow.

Nigga:

haha that was a good one ill give you that but sorry parents aint fat to nor do they need prostitutes especially ugly fucks from scotland but w/e ill end it here just stfu peace out and c ya at the new server

I owned you.

N1gga.

Make a new thread and argue about symbols and shit... ppl can be skilled without symbol cuz its just about how many hours u spend pking aday.[/b]

he dont spend more than 10 hours <<<

Jay

now why am i not suprised to see retard nigga spamming yet again another topic with his bs?

seriously dude, i dont think many people like u.. well no-one in this topic anyways , so just stop posting and stop humiliating ureself even more

dro made this topic to recruit people, not read about ure noob clan&#39;s bs.. i knw u wanna lick dro&#39;s balls n wht not but do it in another section

bump for beaner

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast