Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Insanity VS ThePirates?

This is a discussion on Insanity VS ThePirates? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ye, in cz im gonna see Toadie the 12 year old coming in cz, all i see over his head ...
Page: 6

ye, in cz im gonna see Toadie the 12 year old coming in cz, all i see over his head is !)(&/#(/&#(%#/&!%"/%!" he try spam something, "infact he's saying" THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! LEEEROOOY JENKINS"

and he get one hitted :P
    flamez0r~.~ so bored, but gunix ok. lend him a lvl 70+ char at logos and he and me 1V1 and we'll see :P[/b]
    lol, yea, whos the kid here? Just angry cuz u got kicked out of a clan.. Yea, the Fatality clan to the Ronark server, they didn't want you there... I wonder why... hmm, I think it was koxp or something.. and because I pwned u in a conversation in msn u went to mum and cry... poor Ainy...

AND BTW, we haven't even played togheter, so how can you know ? just because we're both swedish u think ur the MAN!
    Damn, your so cool man, you the best.

please, shut up sometime, haven't done a thing to u ? be mature for once, ur just annoying...
    omfgjeezbbkkthxbabamusummotherfuckingslm

/end

Internet pervert Senior Member

btw, this kind of topics when clans are gonna have 2+ allys and start making plans on how to take CSW when the server isnt even out kinda reminds me of old Olympia's Eclipse.

Ainelover

lol, yea, whos the kid here? Just angry cuz u got kicked out of a clan.. Yea, the Fatality clan to the Ronark server, they didn't want you there... I wonder why... hmm, I think it was koxp or something.. and because I pwned u in a conversation in msn u went to mum and cry... poor Ainy...

AND BTW, we haven't even played togheter, so how can you know ? just because we're both swedish u think ur the MAN!
    Damn, your so cool man, you the best.

please, shut up sometime, haven't done a thing to u ? be mature for once, ur just annoying...

/end[/b]

lol copter, ask ryp1e he didnt kick me -,- clan disband within server start lol.~~ and most went to saints. and i dont see u owning me any msn convo since i got all saved ~~ all i see u spam is your mom your mom, thats own for u, but when i fuck your mom she cries to me that she wish i were her son

/end[/b]
    i dont want to flame u, but u cant say to someone to be mature, while u say omgfjeez etc etc, its very childish and yuo loose credibility.
    peace

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456