Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Insanity//YouDied open recruiting

This is a discussion on Insanity//YouDied open recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no man i dont do that anymore i retired...
Page: 11

5DollahSuckySucky

no man i dont do that anymore i retired

Hmm.. DarkShade, Stay out of other clans their topics if it's not relevant, Enough now. They're free to post on their own forum as they wish, just as we are.

1UnknownMuthaFuka

LOL nub got pwnt

DarkShard

Sorry Oblivion for doing this but,

Shut up noob, he is giving u respect and trying to calm it down. I'm only speaking my mind. As for forums, sorry for commenting. My mistake, now everybody have a nice day

I love the drama that's building up on this server. That alone would usually be enought of a reason to go xD[/b]
    There's always drama when a new server comes up... I don't get it, EVERYONE got their hopes up, EVERYONE is like OMG OMG OMG i'm gonna be best OMG OMG Dragon for me omg omg

Edana = People quit after duping/someone having king money on first day
    Manes = Didnt have many people ( I was dragon symbol mage for totall/month for about 3 weeks (i didnt play more than 3weeks)
    Pathos = Didnt have many people either, also lots of Koxping
    Logos = same as pathos but add duping.
    Ronark = not many people, also kopxing..

And after all those people NOT having dragon/owning they quit, and go to the next server, where the same story starts over again but for a different server; OMG OMG im making ownage clan OMG OMGOMG dragon symbol for me OMG OMGOMG.

They don't get their ownage clan/dragon symbol, they quit again and wait, what's that? another new server, OH NOES! OMG OMGOMG i'm gonna make an ownage clan and have dragon! OMG OMG

Yes, that's how it goes. Everyone who keeps switching servers over and over sucks, period.

Nonetheless, also the 'weaklings' need their fun! and if by switching servers every time a new one comes out makes you enjoy the game more, be my guest!

Good luck!

1UnknownMuthaFuka

Sorry Oblivion for doing this but,

Shut up noob, he is giving u respect and trying to calm it down. I'm only speaking my mind. As for forums, sorry for commenting. My mistake, now everybody have a nice day[/b]
    LAWL im a noob. what exactly am i new at?

and if u try to get back at me cuz u think nub = noob, no. nub means Non-Useful Body and is a term used in the US Navy.

nice try though.

Stop arguing or your not getting your milk!

Bump for GG's ^_^

Internet pervert Senior Member

There's always drama when a new server comes up... I don't get it, EVERYONE got their hopes up, EVERYONE is like OMG OMG OMG i'm gonna be best OMG OMG Dragon for me omg omg
    Edana = People quit after duping/someone having king money on first day
    Manes = Didnt have many people ( I was dragon symbol mage for totall/month for about 3 weeks (i didnt play more than 3weeks)
    Pathos = Didnt have many people either, also lots of Koxping
    Logos = same as pathos but add duping.
    Ronark = not many people, also kopxing..
    And after all those people NOT having dragon/owning they quit, and go to the next server, where the same story starts over again but for a different server; OMG OMG im making ownage clan OMG OMGOMG dragon symbol for me OMG OMGOMG.

They don't get their ownage clan/dragon symbol, they quit again and wait, what's that? another new server, OH NOES! OMG OMGOMG i'm gonna make an ownage clan and have dragon! OMG OMG
    Yes, that's how it goes. Everyone who keeps switching servers over and over sucks, period.
    Nonetheless, also the 'weaklings' need their fun! and if by switching servers every time a new one comes out makes you enjoy the game more, be my guest!
    Good luck!
    [/b]
    Shit... that bounced and hit me straight in the head ;x Sorry to be a weakling >O>!

Shit... that bounced and hit me straight in the head ;x Sorry to be a weakling >O>![/b]

Yeah, It's ok tho, that you have me to protect you

But i'm pretty sure you get my point...

RealPayne

wow its the fierst time i think you are right Chemical :lol: ,
    any way i think same as he, new server=same shit> nothing new lol
    gl for you guys you will need it!

Yeah, It's ok tho, that you have me to protect you

But i'm pretty sure you get my point...[/b]
    You just made me remember something funny...

Brian : wtf rampage! Know your place, go and die protecting your general![/b]
    Aside from that, and leaving all the "im gonna be the fuking best in the server" talk~ There is nothing like the first month a half of a server. People MUST rely on skills and teamplay or they dont get anywhere (well, some rely on their $$ but that's ok too >O>).

You just made me remember something funny...
    Aside from that, and leaving all the "im gonna be the fuking best in the server" talk~ There is nothing like the first month a half of a server. People MUST rely on skills and teamplay or they dont get anywhere (well, some rely on their $$ but that's ok too >O>).[/b]

DotA >_<

New servers own in the beginning when everyone is low lvls and tries to pk with plate/sb;s +6 or less.. But now with quests and quest items, you get lvl 50 in 1 day :s and have pretty decent gear that would actually take you like what? a month to farm for in old KO/KE?

DotA >_<
    New servers own in the beginning when everyone is low lvls and tries to pk with plate/sb;s +6 or less.. But now with quests and quest items, you get lvl 50 in 1 day :s and have pretty decent gear that would actually take you like what? a month to farm for in old KO/KE?[/b]
    The level 50 in 1 day concept scapes me since i didnt get to rush a RoFD server. As for the item quests and weapons... what&#39;s wrong with it? It&#39;s not like they are limited to a set group of ppl or just premium users~ anyone can get them so if anything it just prevents ppl from dying faster to some players that decide to buy scrolls and pk at lvl 45 (45rogue + 45bp on scrolls = annoying as hell).

Anyhow, let&#39;s not go offtopic anyfurther and let this end here >O>!

The level 50 in 1 day concept scapes me since i didnt get to rush a RoFD server. As for the item quests and weapons... what&#39;s wrong with it? It&#39;s not like they are limited to a set group of ppl or just premium users~ anyone can get them so if anything it just prevents ppl from dying faster to some players that decide to buy scrolls and pk at lvl 45 (45rogue + 45bp on scrolls = annoying as hell).

Anyhow, let&#39;s not go offtopic anyfurther and let this end here >O>![/b]

Bump :P

yo bump.

we are the best xD

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast