An invitation to English users, clanines (GMT-5)

This is a discussion on An invitation to English users, clanines (GMT-5) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Guys i would like to invite to the English clanines, to come into Steam server, and play Ronark land ...
Page: 1

Exclamation An invitation to English users, clanines (GMT-5)

Hello Guys i would like to invite to the English clanines, to come into Steam server, and play Ronark land base (69), specially for the people that don't have enough time to LVL, we are like 3 clanines of Spanish user that will come to RLB, the main idea is to populate Ronark land base and make fun, we usually play at (GMT-5) whole night. Hope see you guys on RLb greetings

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALeS5 View Post
    Hello Guys i would like to invite to the English clanines, to come into Steam server, and play Ronark land base (69), specially for the people that don't have enough time to LVL, we are like 3 clanines of Spanish user that will come to RLB, the main idea is to populate Ronark land base and make fun, we usually play at (GMT-5) whole night. Hope see you guys on RLb greetings

If you're going Karus then https://www.facebook.com/groups/782231641797312/ Tell them i linked you on ko4life, they played RLB in orion and plan to play it also in Steam server, theyve got like 16 guys who sspeak spanish and 14 who speak english.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    If you're going Karus then https://www.facebook.com/groups/782231641797312/ Tell them i linked you on ko4life, they played RLB in orion and plan to play it also in Steam server, theyve got like 16 guys who sspeak spanish and 14 who speak english.
    Yep i have RLB clan already, but is good to see there will be others clanines, RLB going to be more activeeeee yeaa