Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Cwest forming Mage clan

This is a discussion on Cwest forming Mage clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; really considering forming a true mage clan on Cwest, one like Factor from Ares. Before I walk away from my ...
Page: 1

Default Cwest forming Mage clan

really considering forming a true mage clan on Cwest, one like Factor from Ares. Before I walk away from my main clan I kinda want to see if any other gg mages in Cwest are interested.

We would be orc, I would help NT any gg human mage.

requirements atm are u must have absolute power and use scrolls in game.

We would use vent, i own a server. We would have our own forums and we would be organized in mage tactics for wars and pk.

Upon forming, we would not have any allies but would consider ally with any top orc clans or Hellsfury.

I am the founder of Hellsfury. We were once mage based and now we arent. I want something different and I am willing to walk away from the #2 orc clan on server.

if u are interested pm here, leave reply or pm BambiBurger in game.

yo i private message u look at it

umm witch zone of clan ardream, RLB, CZ? and also does gear matter like can basic gears work like complete+7 set and elixr+7?ummm there was some other things i was gunna say but for got now lol i will post later if i remmber nps matter?

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    umm witch zone of clan ardream, RLB, CZ? and also does gear matter like can basic gears work like complete+7 set and elixr+7?ummm there was some other things i was gunna say but for got now lol i will post later if i remmber nps matter?
    absolute power scroll required = cz mage xD

np's dont matter, we will earn enough. Gear does matter but if ur good enough in team mage pk to use complete7 and elixir7 .....then its fine. I would like mages that use scrolls to let priests do more healing then buffing.

at this point just getting a feel for the Cwest mage community. No requirements other then being at least lvl 62-63.

ive got a couple gg mage friends that will come if there is enough interest from high lvl mages on the server.

hey one of my gg mage friends reminded to say this:

Hey I just read your topic on ko4life, and you may want to add something like this....

If you have interest but you are already in a gg clan but dont want to reply for all to see, just simply send me a pm. I need to know how many mages would at least have some interest before I pull the trigger on this whole thing.

im willin to ally you for a while ^^

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    really considering forming a true mage clan on Cwest, one like Factor from Ares. Before I walk away from my main clan I kinda want to see if any other gg mages in Cwest are interested.

We would be orc, I would help NT any gg human mage.

requirements atm are u must have absolute power and use scrolls in game.

We would use vent, i own a server. We would have our own forums and we would be organized in mage tactics for wars and pk.

Upon forming, we would not have any allies but would consider ally with any top orc clans or Hellsfury.

I am the founder of Hellsfury. We were once mage based and now we arent. I want something different and I am willing to walk away from the #2 orc clan on server.

if u are interested pm here, leave reply or pm BambiBurger in game.
    Me and a couple friends from Fierce started mages on c-west, not lvl 62 yet but were looking for a clan to exp with. Theres about 4-5 of us.

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Me and a couple friends from Fierce started mages on c-west, not lvl 62 yet but were looking for a clan to exp with. Theres about 4-5 of us.

Perfect and just what we are looking for. Still a bit away from making this all happen but you wont be disappointed if all you guys join us.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    Perfect and just what we are looking for. Still a bit away from making this all happen but you wont be disappointed if all you guys join us.
    Looking forward to it

never on msn :P?

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    never on msn :P?
    been logged in msn all nite xD

Ill join. Think my mage is 60-61 but ill try level to 62 as fast as i can When you thinking about creating it?

Edit: 61 40%

JackChirack

good idea, this server really need mages.
    good luck guys

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

+1 to this Cool idea. GL on it

idk then bro i added u to msn.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)