Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ionia Rogue 72 Human.

This is a discussion on Ionia Rogue 72 Human. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Have a clan who's exping non stop. Need sharer who can exp a lot. Pk = war not CZ. With ...
Page: 1

Have a clan who's exping non stop. Need sharer who can exp a lot. Pk = war not CZ.
    With vpn.

bump

bump[/b]
    what kind of vpn... where do you live..

whats the requirements to share
    whats your rogue's gear.
    do you have scrolls, do you have pot money.

M3rgim

will u provide the vpn?

whats ur ign?

I don't provide Vpn, i'm french so France.
    And if you want to know my ign just pm me.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

He is in Fatality, so #1 clan on the server.... so no need to worry about xp/pk.

He is in Fatality, so #1 clan on the server.... so no need to worry about xp/pk.[/b]
    lol do u go around throwing out that your #1/2 clan in every post u make? damn man get over yourself

tguedes

lol yea nik get ovre yourself:P

lol do u go around throwing out that your #1/2 clan in every post u make? damn man get over yourself[/b]
    Stop being jealous.
    bump

TopCat

Stop being jealous.
    bump[/b]

nothing abt being jealous..it is true.. nick speaks too high of himself.. everyone knwos that lol

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol do u go around throwing out that your #1/2 clan in every post u make? damn man get over yourself[/b]
    u were in the clan... didn't show up to a meeting and u got kiked... so that's too bad that you couldn't be a part of the clan

nothing abt being jealous..it is true.. nick speaks too high of himself.. everyone knwos that lol[/b]
    you are banned and will stay banned LOL... and there isn't anything egoish about me saying that we are #1 and #2 on the server, it's a fact isn't it? or u wanna have like a proof theory that some other clan is?

we earned it and the statement is ture so let us say whatever we want because we can back it up. We get the right to brag about it because we are number one is server.

u were in the clan... didn't show up to a meeting and u got kiked... so that's too bad that you couldn't be a part of the clan
    you are banned and will stay banned LOL... and there isn't anything egoish about me saying that we are #1 and #2 on the server, it's a fact isn't it? or u wanna have like a proof theory that some other clan is?[/b]
    lol i dont care, if i cared much i would have asked to rejoin, Last 5+ posts ive seen you state that your clan is #1/2 like sum1 is going to come suck u off for it or something..that is all bb.

lol i dont care, if i cared much i would have asked to rejoin, Last 5+ posts ive seen you state that your clan is #1/2 like sum1 is going to come suck u off for it or something..that is all bb.[/b]
    oke cool.
    bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast