Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

iRAGE - recruiting scandinavian people

This is a discussion on iRAGE - recruiting scandinavian people within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, we have decided to remake CrackeD and expand our Finn-only-clan to be a Nordic/Scandinavian/Baltic coalition. The core group has ...
Page: 1

Default iRAGE - recruiting scandinavian people

Hello, we have decided to remake CrackeD and expand our Finn-only-clan to be a Nordic/Scandinavian/Baltic coalition.

The core group has been around since Cypher (myko), Diez, Logos and many private servers. We have never had big numbers, but seems like Finns were spread too thin in euko, too many players are on orc-side and since there is no NT available at this point, we feel it would be more fun to add some more like-minded people under the same cape.

If you consider joining us you need to be able to communicate In English, furthermore the use of Mumble is pretty much a must, some of us are pretty lazy to type and in pvp / other fast situations its just pretty darn usefull. (CAUTION: using mumble may impair your hearing and drive you completely mad, we take no responsibility for any damage that may occur!)

We are on the Elmorad side in Europa server

Other requirements: You need to be online 24/7 and sell ur soul to clan. Clan leader also takes every coin and item you have.

PM AXAXAXA, or any clan member ingame or just write here in this thread

Regards,
    Perhana, old fart in a skirt
    Last edited by perhana; 12-02-2011 at 11:07 AM.

If i donate you a bottle of vodka now and then, will you xp me a chr <3?

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    If i donate you a bottle of vodka now and then, will you xp me a chr <3?
    If I say yes, people are gonna think I'm too easy! So instead of answering here, I PMed you yes and it will be our little secret.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i would offer a bottle of whisky AND vodka for a char

Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    i would offer a bottle of whisky AND vodka for a char
    AHA, the stakes are getting higher!! I'm so going to scam some clannie's accounts and trade them for booze..

edit: Now that I think about it, this might not be the best advertisement for possible clan recruitments. So, I'm not going to scam clan accounts, im only "borrowing" clan accounts to trade for booze!
    Last edited by perhana; 12-01-2011 at 11:05 AM.

Banned Senior Member

perhana , don't lie , we all know you're cheap like a russian prostitute

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    perhana , don't lie , we all know you're cheap like a russian prostitute
    That's not nice! I consider myself attleast in the low-mid price range:
    5 dollah, me love you long time!

Quote Originally Posted by perhana View Post
    That's not nice! I consider myself attleast in the low-mid price range:
    5 dollah, me love you long time!
    shut up and go recruit me some gg scandinavian bitches!

Just to clarify, we are ofc accepting nordic and baltic people also, not just scandinavians, that would even exclude us Finns :P

Quote Originally Posted by perhana View Post
    Just to clarify, we are ofc accepting nordic and baltic people also, not just scandinavians, that would even exclude us Finns :P
    Finland is a part of scandinavia. The name comes from the ancient mountains called Scandis which also goes thru Finland.

People applying our clan can skip this next bullshit..

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Finland is a part of scandinavia. The name comes from the ancient mountains called Scandis which also goes thru Finland.
    Actually, this is not that easy question to answer, there has been alot of heated discussion about the definition of scandinavia and here are many things to consider:

Geographically speaking
    , the Scandinavian peninsula is a territory shared by Norway, Sweden and northern Finland.

Linguistically, (and this one is considered to be the most commonly accepted definition of “Scandinavia”) Swedish, Norwegian and Danish have a common word called “Skandinavien” which refers to the ancient territories of the Norsemen, and for most people in these three countries “Scandinavia” consists only of Sweden, Norway and Denmark. These three Countries also share a very similar language, finnish language on the other hand belongs to fennougric languages as hungarian etc. swedish is part of german languages.. (though you might want to add that swedish is the second official language of Finland)

Culturaly and historically, the north of Europe has been the political playground of the kingdoms of Sweden, Denmark and Norway. Finland was a part of the kingdom of Sweden and Iceland belonged to Norway and Denmark. Besides a common history, politically and economically these five countries have followed a similar model known as the Nordic welfare state since the 20th century.

The collective label “Scandinavia” reflects the cultural similarity between countries despite their political independence. The terms Fennoscandia and Fenno-Scandinavia are sometimes used for an extended region.
    Actually – the term prefix “fenno” could be translated as “finnish-like”. The “extended region” and this is what I was taught at school, Finland is part of Fenno-scandinavia.

Those were just a few poinst to consider, but I stop it here so i won't bore people too much and our clan might actually get some recruits..

Perkeleestäkö mä tiedän mitään, mutta yleinen näkemys maailmalla on ettei suomi kuulu scandinaaviaan, saatana!

Come to orc side. Guessing we're 20-30 scandinavian people here.

Human side is the best for Scandinavian people

And iRage Rockar jätte mycket!

We are still here, there are couple "lowlevel" people in clan that could use company, some 75+ that just bought exp prem and couple of highlevels that could use company in peekay. So if you fit in one of those categories and are in need of a clan, just pm any of us ingame or write here.

++++++++++++++ Clan rising againn. Need +80 decent geared/skilled PK rdy ppl

PM TerraRoar / MynameIsSaukko / HighRoller ingame to get added!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast