Sharer Beramus!

This is a discussion on Sharer Beramus! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello i have a lvl 62 warrior in beramus server and i have platinum premium . i need a legit ...
Page: 1

karn

hello i have a lvl 62 warrior in beramus server and i have platinum premium . i need a legit sharer who doesnt who any 3rd party tools to help me exp to lvl 70+ as soon as possible!. Must have diff play time from me. looking for someone with opposite time of easterntimezone that way we can both play and get to lvl 70 fast. my account has good items and everything is sealed. you must have a good rep on ko4life forums and be a legit player. You can play one of the two bdws everyday or 2 on the weekends. and play lunar wars on the weekends. Must have vouches!!

hello i have a lvl 62 warrior in beramus server and i have platinum premium . i need a legit sharer who doesnt who any 3rd party tools to help me exp to lvl 70+ as soon as possible!. Must have diff play time from me. looking for someone with opposite time of easterntimezone that way we can both play and get to lvl 70 fast. my account has good items and everything is sealed. you must have a good rep on ko4life forums and be a legit player. You can play one of the two bdws everyday or 2 on the weekends. and play lunar wars on the weekends. Must have vouches!![/b]
    2 things that you should know
    1] The Account's are country locked, Meaning if their out of the US they can't share
    2] A level 62 on beramus? Unless you have +3 Roc's, +3 PE's, +3 Iron neck/Belt and shell set +9 and rappy +9 then it's pointless to even play.

karn

2] A level 62 on beramus? Unless you have +3 Roc's, +3 PE's, +3 Iron neck/Belt and shell set +9 and rappy +9 then it's pointless to even play.[/b]
    bro i dont know wut your are talking bout its pointless to play without them uniques. cuz alot of people know me in bdw know cuz i hvnt lost a single bdw nd i get the most kills and sometimes i get all the kills in bdw . btw i dont need a sharer now i am going legit i am already lvl 64! .

bro i dont know wut your are talking bout its pointless to play without them uniques. cuz alot of people know me in bdw know cuz i hvnt lost a single bdw nd i get the most kills and sometimes i get all the kills in bdw . btw i dont need a sharer now i am going legit i am already lvl 64! .[/b]
    Wow, Go to cz and talk about getting kills - Bdw = Full of noob's that half the time don't have buff's anyways. And sharing, Is not cheating.

Banned

Wow, Go to cz and talk about getting kills - Bdw = Full of noob's that half the time don't have buff's anyways. And sharing, Is not cheating.[/b]
    Stop being an asshole Victory ^^

Banned

Stop being an asshole Victory ^^[/b]
    truth always hurts =/

Wow, Go to cz and talk about getting kills - Bdw = Full of noob's that half the time don't have buff's anyways. And sharing, Is not cheating.[/b]

lol and you called me a jerk?