join the rebellion

This is a discussion on join the rebellion within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; today a sad day, lovemuffin has been banned on all of his accounts for DUPING!!! WTF!!! todd (lovemuffin) has never ...
Page: 1

unst0pable

Default join the rebellion

today a sad day, lovemuffin has been banned on all of his accounts for DUPING!!! WTF!!! todd (lovemuffin) has never duped his whole life. which is why i am postin this. Lovemuffin fan club is gonna be mt way to avenge him. this is gonna be in ares for orcs. if you are interested in joining pm me my mname is unst0pable.

SOON THAT NAME WILL COME TRUE
    THIS IS ONLY THE BEGGINING[/b]

yeah he never duped, just database hacked! :rollseyes: He had the fucking nerve to post in a forum with 3 ex gm's and moderator with good connections.. how stupid can you be?

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    yeah he never duped, just database hacked! *:rollseyes: He had the fucking nerve to post in a forum with 3 ex gm's and moderator with good connections.. how stupid can you be?
    +1
    he must be turk to have been that dumb he probably just ruined his parents trip to mexico or whatever it was he posted before.