just started ko again need clan diez

This is a discussion on just started ko again need clan diez within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I sold most my gear before i left. still got some +8 chitins and a few random uniques. pm for ...
Page: 1

Raffu

I sold most my gear before i left. still got some +8 chitins and a few random uniques. pm for more info. level 63 orc rogue with 100k + nps

Banned

you mean u sold most of my gear?

Raffu

err???

Banned

yea i admit of taking the iteams from him but i did not do the scamming ffs charmander is raffu aka Broundorf and iam not him he only gave me those iteams cuz his iteams were better than those and at that time i was a rouge and he gave me them since they were extras for him so i cept them and i sold them so if u want to blame someone blame it on raffu dont blame shit. tbh i take blame for taking iteams and iam sorry for that and i regret it but sorry man you know no one will decline a offer of free iteams cmon i know you wouldnt... so dont say its me cya.[/b]

straight from your friend Aellio.

Raffu

Yeah... Lets all beleive the fucking mexican... lol!

and btw it was aellio / graphikks that scammed you

graphikks talked to you on msn. and aellio logged into ur account and traded shit to graphiks alt min4rva.

then they split the shit. I never even knew about this till it was over. I did however find it pretty funny being in the same clan as you and you complaining that i stole your items when infact i knew who did it. but it wasnt me lol

Banned

and yet when u were selling off "your" gear, it all matched up to the gear that was taken off my account.

lollerfausto

and yet when u were selling off "your" gear, it all matched up to the gear that was taken off my account.[/b]
    I am a friend of raffu. I used to play on diez aswell. Doesnt matter who i am or what. But i can tell you neither raffu/braundorf have scammed you . But it was someone else a guy called " jamez " he scammed like a total of 20 people ingame. He always was on ventrilllo with us bragging of how he scammed another person. I never told this to anyone cause i didnt want to get assoicted with it. Anyways Aellio was sometimes also involved in this cause i remember him being on vent aswell with james. So wat i want is proof either raffu scammed you or i demand a unban cause you can say whatever you want but the law in america says innocent until proven guilty.
    So show me some proof instead of some qoutes.