Karus/Cwest/Vent seeking Clan

This is a discussion on Karus/Cwest/Vent seeking Clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright, so a friend of mine recently persuaded me to start back playing KO. Through the years, I've played off ...
Page: 1

recpaintballer89

Default Karus/Cwest/Vent seeking Clan

Alright, so a friend of mine recently persuaded me to start back playing KO. Through the years, I've played off and on since the days of MYKO. Time and time again, I find the reason I quit is growing bored of just exping, having pk groups that are never well organized and overall, just lacking the sense of community.

So this is what I ask;

What clan(s) are out there that would actually "guide" a player in their return to the game?

With my return, I do aim to do well, and am willing to be active to help achieve that.

Pretty much, I'm in hopes that there is/are a decent clan that doesn't focus on the fact that players don't have enough cash to buy all the godlies for their "ideal" gear sets, but actually has fun PLAYING the game with their clanmates/friends and recognizes the opportunity to learn from eachother.

Characters:
    66 Archer
    63 Buffer
    63 Mage
    59 Ardream Sin

Serious posts only, please. Also, feel free to pm me insite as I'll be monitoring regularly for replies.

recpaintballer89

Wow, no clans recruitting?

recpaintballer89

No one wants to even try to strike up conversation and perhaps become friends? I mean hell, how can one build a reputation with 0 chance.

Well most the clans aren't recruiting characters under level 70 but even then, if you want to find a clan you better go in-game and ask around for help.

Personally I wouldn't mind helping you out but I'm human so yeah.... :/

As HellzBellz19 said, go ingame and exp some. See which clans are expin the same places as you, seems freindly, active, etc and ask them if they are recruiting ^^

recpaintballer89

I appreciate the input. The drawback I have is that I'm having trouble finding competent people to exp with, seems the majority of people that actually speak to me are either babas begging for swift, or people wanting me to shoot apes with a bunch of koxpers...

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Well.. If you're orc, there is one clan that comes in mind actually... It's called Deathschyte, now... This isn't a big fancy clan that does alot of exp/pk, they're basically just a bunch of guys that actually ENJOY the game together, just running around doing whatever they feel like.. Pm FireLord and tell him Vicky sent yah, I'm sure he wont mind helping you out, these guys are the true G's of USKO, belive me.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Well.. If you're orc, there is one clan that comes in mind actually... It's called Deathschyte, now... This isn't a big fancy clan that does alot of exp/pk, they're basically just a bunch of guys that actually ENJOY the game together, just running around doing whatever they feel like.. Pm FireLord and tell him Vicky sent yah, I'm sure he wont mind helping you out, these guys are the true G's of USKO, belive me.
    you should NT and join them then!

no really, bombompow or badfamily the way to go! :O

smasher > theevildevil

recpaintballer89

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Ironic you should mention them. I ran in to them 2-3 nights ago, great group of folks but sadly, they are 75+

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

@Smasher: If I'd go any more inactive, I prolly would.. I love those homos! Now GTFO!

@rec: Yes they are a great bunch of people.. and I really do think you should have a word with FireLord, he's a VERY nice person (along with the rest of the clan) and I don't think he would mind adding you.. As I said, they play to have fun TOGETHER, they don't care about ranks and such.

You wna play cypher if you play for pk hit me up

thread hijacked muhahaha