KidzWithGunZ?

This is a discussion on KidzWithGunZ? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, too little too late.. Anyway. For all you who didnt have the room to join TheReapers. Can follow in ...
Page: 1

KidWithAGun

Thumbs down

Well, too little too late.. Anyway. For all you who didnt have the room to join TheReapers. Can follow in our footsteps. We are planning on running an orc clan with legit players (no archers). This clan isnt strict, there is Rules. But very little, to check those rules out, go to our forum. Also, we cuss,we use vent, we DONT cheat, we have fun, and we screw around with the humans in cz. Try out a new clan..Our clan. We know what were doing, me and my co-leader go back to leading clans in ares,patho,ronark,edana. Its simple.. Apply with your Specialty, some back ground info, and your set. We will add you to our clan list. *If you have any specific questions, hit me up here ----> [email protected] <---- And here is our forum ----> http://kidswithguns.myfastforum.org/index.php <----

Good luck to all who join the clan and those who dont. Its a new server, lets have some fun.

Banned

looking for koxp clans on girakon .....

banned for admiting to duping .....

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1495829

and the email posted on the banned account which matches the one on snoxd also

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1387247

i know your gonna flame but w/e your a cheater noob and we dont want that on the next server
    no matter what nation your going take your koxp and duping shit elsewhere btw he alrady ip banned
    on this forum and im sure he is using a proxy to come back

KidWithAGun

poor nik...no free time huh? w/e. if you have that much spare time on your hands..go fuck your self. always bringing up old shit.We talked earlier, and you were saying all this about being cool with me, and what not. And how i have changed. Poor guy, thats all i can say. No drama needed. screw it. time to get over old shit rodney.. Grow up, and stop trying to get ppl over the internet not like me. Harmless, but just annoying.Anyway, gg man.

Sidewalk

poor nik...no free time huh? w/e. if you have that much spare time on your hands..go fuck your self. always bringing up old shit.We talked earlier, and you were saying all this about being cool with me, and what not. And how i have changed. Poor guy, thats all i can say. No drama needed. screw it. time to get over old shit rodney.. Grow up, and stop trying to get ppl over the internet not like me. Harmless, but just annoying.Anyway, gg man.[/b]
    You appear to be a noob

KidWithAGun

you appear to be gay

Unr4ted

you appear to be gay[/b]

XD

DaKidGotSkillz

Lol. Velvet is gay. I know him on SNOXD too.

PSYK0SIN

u got SNOXD!!!
    lol

kennyburger

i&#39;ll be the first one :/

KidzWithGunZ, come on sounds like something i&#39;d join if i were an imature 10 year old