KillerCorperationLLC Recruit

This is a discussion on KillerCorperationLLC Recruit within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Recruiting on server Ares, need be lvl 57-59 for ardream play only. Can be sub char but not 2 - ...
Page: 1

Chris1986

Smile KillerCorperationLLC Recruit

Recruiting on server Ares, need be lvl 57-59 for ardream play only. Can be sub char but not 2 - 3 sub chars. Would like to enjoy pking once again. I am a priest and can tank towers in ardream. Need 3 - 4 more priests to join and lots of sins and warriors. mages welcome as well but not needed for attacking but for support. Am attempting to get an orginized clan pk parties to run down the orcs. O yea, we're human XD alot of humans are weak in gear or weak in skilling verses the orc side. I like challenges and i present this challenge to all who dare to step up. dont have vent atm, but soon will get unless a clanny already has XD

my plan: Make 2 parties, first party is the tanky party for tower tanking, second party to catch any runners. I will make sure it is fair that all get to invade orc space XD i am set up only to heal myself not others while tanking. I need 2 other priests in same party for support heal me and to heal party.

If this is you and you want to step up for this challenge let me know.

Chris1986

Check us out, we are new clan but we are in the making of good people. doesnt matter on items, point is to have fun XD

Banned

i'm already in clan on my sub char( wich is being lvl'd by my friend)