KingsOfWarIII recruiting members 52+(MANES)

This is a discussion on KingsOfWarIII recruiting members 52+(MANES) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Human manes clan...g5 just started allied with g2 clan StillBaLLin...recruiting members of every class that are 52+, all members must ...
Page: 1

NightShadow1213

Default KingsOfWarIII recruiting members 52+(MANES)

Human manes clan...g5 just started allied with g2 clan StillBaLLin...recruiting members of every class that are 52+, all members must know how to get nps and know what they are...there is a minimum of 500 nps atm... if u set up ur nps right u should start off with 1100nps...pm me here or ingame at NightShadowIII or ThornsIII.....................im mostly on m1 if not then try m3... oh ya u must speak fluent english....im in EST so if u are PST or CST u will still get in but... the times for me are according to EST...so if u live away and ur times are completely different such as u gettin online when im going to bed then u mostly likely will not be able to join.....pm me for recruitment

NightShadow1213

bump

NightShadow1213

bump

NightShadow1213

bump