Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

REBELLION IS NOW RECURTING(orc)

This is a discussion on REBELLION IS NOW RECURTING(orc) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ORC As you may have heard,"REBELLION IS NOW RECURTING!" Rebellion is Servitude's rebels blink.gif we left to make our own ...
Page: 1

brown503

ORC

As you may have heard,"REBELLION IS NOW RECURTING!" Rebellion is Servitude's rebels blink.gif we left to make our own clan(no hard feeling ) any who,we're recurting...... we're looking for 65+ english players nationality doesn't matter we would just like for you to speak good english. We do have Team Speak(vent) we're quite active,very active.You must be 65+ and have national points please(my preference,not req but would be nice) we're very friendly,we also like to talk shaaait bout each other (haha it's all fun in games though,hahaha) Please be drama free too.

So if you're looking for a fun,english,friendly clan we're you're clan smile.gif feel free to drop us a line when you see one of us.Like i said we're very active there's an assist on 24/7 (that's not a joke either it's true,kind sad XD hahahaha).By December we should be 70+ clan,so we're now recurting help us build another great english speaking clan.

Clan Leader/Assist

Leader:Snipes
    Assist:KnightriderII
    Assist:00chille00
    Assist:distory503

pm either one of us,or if you see anyone from "REBELLION"

Thanks,hope to hear from you kats soon.

PS.WE&#39;RE AT EVERY WAR ALL THREE,WE LOVE OUR WARS smile.gif SO YOU&#39;LL SEE US BEFORE WARS FOR SURE AT THE GATES... SO IF FOR SOME REASON WE DON&#39;T ANSWER PM&#39;S LETTERS JUST MEET US AT LUNAR GATE(before war) AND BE WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS<span style="color:#FF8C00">[font="Arial Narrow"]</span>

cindu0

<3

cindu0

still recruiting

cindu0

bump

Banned

lol bump for gay clan coz snipes still owes me for killing me in war T_T wen i was WarriorGideon i think or it may have been TabbyCat :P

im maibe thinking of joining im seeking a clan that exp&#39;s a bit (i want get lvl 70+)
    for my info look@ my topic or just pm me ingame(lDevotionl)

Banned

bump for nices guys clan
    xD old servi signature :P

cindu0

bump

cindu0

bump

cindu0

bump

cindu0

bump

cindu0