Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Knights Of Moradon aka Daydreamersescapeism Recruiting

This is a discussion on Knights Of Moradon aka Daydreamersescapeism Recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Man pls stop whining about it... Nobody of our clan is a duper... If we were dupers we would be ...
Page: 2

Obi_dopy

Man pls stop whining about it... Nobody of our clan is a duper... If we were dupers we would be babashoppers But we are just regular players who play this game fair... We are only the persons who get fucked... Like for instance Stephane_il... He bought a glave +6 and a trina on the market, he made the glave +8... they man was so happy... and next dupewipe glave gone... Thats sad man... I hate the duping because you are never sure if its legal or not... But i refer to the holy waters, everyone knows they are duped... Get the dupers!!!! than this game will be much better...

Karpsu

You aren't really giving the dupers what they deserve by buying their items. <_<

diablo

its better selling items that are known already duped ( like holy waters ) than selling ones look like legit.

Obi_dopy

I agree man...

Cava

lol the excuse is pathetic tbh, reselling dupe hwots there is NO EXCUSE. oh well, at least this gives us more of a reason why gillette belongs in your clan

Obi_dopy

lol you are so good at accusing people... Give us some evidence... I can also say you are a scammer or duper... But i don't... So pls stop accusing people....

Rayne_of_death

Oh lord not more on gilette. My god. I can't believe he still plays. :wacko:

Cava

Originally posted by Obi_dopy
    lol you are so good at accusing people... Give us some evidence... I can also say you are a scammer or duper... But i don't... So pls stop accusing people....
    you are saying i accuse gillette? LMFAO. i thought it was my duty to warn people that gillette is a scammer, but since now you've shown such attitude i would say you guys make a heavenly match.

Smoking

We decided to give gillete a chance, and not to go by stuff said on these forums. He claims to be legit, and until yhe oposite is proven, we are likely to believe him, call it good oll Belgian mentallity.

So call him a scammer by all means, he sais he's not, word against word.

Call us dupers, we are not. We got K2'd as much as the next guy.

Thx anyway for calling a good clan badguns. Makes ur point about gillete allot stronger (sarcasm). Don't believe everything that is said here, because there's way to much flaming going on here

Cava

Originally posted by Smoking
    We decided to give gillete a chance, and not to go by stuff said on these forums. He claims to be legit, and until yhe oposite is proven, we are likely to believe him, call it good oll Belgian mentallity.

So call him a scammer by all means, he sais he's not, word against word.

Call us dupers, we are not. We got K2'd as much as the next guy.

Thx anyway for calling a good clan badguns. Makes ur point about gillete allot stronger (sarcasm). Don't believe everything that is said here, because there's way to much flaming going on here
    you sir, are a retard. there are 2 threads made in koranking forums which say so much about gillette being a scammer. 1st one if skitz's thread. his bp uniques got scammed by him, rocs, n other shit. gillette's clan members defended him. 2nd one is gillette's clan members themselves. one of them named Urbanknight, whose forum name in here is Urban , he trusted gillette with the acount info only to get scamed by gillette, with only a scream scroll left.

this is my last message here, i don't realy care anymore whether you want to keep a scammer or not. your clan is just rotten when people are warning you for the better, you take it as a threat of some sort.

good bye.

Smoking

I'm a retard? For what?

Because i wont take what u say as the thruth, because i give a guy a chance.
    Well then call me fuckin rain man

Obi_dopy

man, who is that stupid to give the info of an account to someone else?
    And we will see if he fuckes us... We are warned by you...
    So thx for warning but WE give him a chance...

Originally posted by Obi_dopy
    man, who is that stupid to give the info of an account to someone else?
    And we will see if he fuckes us... We are warned by you...
    So thx for warning but WE give him a chance...
    lol u callin me stupid? i was very cautious about gillette using my account, he nagged me alot for my actual E-mail address for urbanknight, im not that dumb, but cava ure wrong he didnt leave me wid a scream scroll he actually took that too ^^ never thought he'd go that low

Obi_dopy

Sorry to hear it man... We will be cautious man... But everyone deserves a chance....

Don't whine here with your messages !!! We give him a chance and we'll see the truth about it. If he is realy a scammer we will be the victim of it. So if we take him it will be our own fault. So EVEN YOU CRY HERE 1000 TIMES it doesn't matter. You can spam how much you want. I give everyone a chance in our clan, if we see it's a duper or a scammer, we'll kick the person out of the clan. You can say what you want you can even lie, we don't know you and we don't know Gillette.

Stop sending messages because you can't change a shit.

Good Luck

Greetz Soultaker Proud to be leader of Knights of moradon alliance aka Daydreamers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast