KnightSky Looking for Orcs, rebuild :) Orion

This is a discussion on KnightSky Looking for Orcs, rebuild :) Orion within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, after disbanding ravens with a little rage inside, i seemed to settle down, after speaking to the other players ...
Page: 1

Threaded View

Default KnightSky Looking for Orcs, rebuild :) Orion

Well, after disbanding ravens with a little rage inside, i seemed to settle down, after speaking to the other players who were extremely disappointed about the disband, i find myself being pm'ed by a lot of them asking me to rebuild, which in all fairness i didnt realise people were that loyal which has given me much better hopes and respect.

hope to see everyone in game and if you're still interested or newly interested give me a pm ingame, Paladinosaur, or one of the other Asssists, UberMensch, GogoTheG, CannabiS, to many to list but im sure you will find them ingame.

or add me to skype: codeverson

Cheers guys

PS: we are still a fun clan, you do not need to rush 80, 70 or 60, or have any type of premium, just have fun thats all

We now have capes after doing the cape quests as a clan, things are working out great
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-24-2015 at 11:00 AM.