Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KnightsOfHyrule Recruiting C-West

This is a discussion on KnightsOfHyrule Recruiting C-West within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so long story short Bloodyfeud got disbanded, and i was sent to another clan with my clannies. I didnt ...
Page: 1

darklinkjr

Ok so long story short Bloodyfeud got disbanded, and i was sent to another clan with my clannies.
    I didnt like that clan so i joined another. And still no respect so now i decided to make my own.

KoH=Knights of Hyrule
    Are a clan from Girakon, Reforming in C-West. I am a very experienced leader and I know how to handle various situations.

Clan Drops:
    clan drops go to whoever needs it most. All clan drops will be given to me and in either seconds or hours i will decide who needs the drop most. If noone wants it the I will sell it. = Money for the clan.
    Clan Tier will be enabled to see who is fit on who is getting the drop.
    If i see you:
    active
    participating
    high lvl'd
    It increases your chance in the tier for your class.
    Example: Bob has been on for a while, he is a warrior lvl 54. while Chad had been online for around the same time as Bob. Chad is a lower lvl than=50 Bob but has been helping out all of the clannies with quests. While Bob is doing his own thing. Warrior pendant drops= Chad gets it because participation.

PvP:
    PvP will be very organized, im all about organization. I like to know who is in a party and who isnt, who is in merch and who is upgrading ect.
    If I say Report to Ronark or Ardream you either tell me- Be right there sir- or -I am busy, I will be on my way as soon as possible.
    If there is a lack of a priest or rogue for swift you are free to party someone off of seeking or a friend.
    All Clannies Come First, high lvls low lvls what ever they get in a party first before any other person.
    Because hey we are a family.

Ok If there is any more information you would like to know ask it on here or pm me.
    For Reference I am lvl 56 a Mage name- Altair

Fill out this form to Apply:
    Lvl:
    KO history:
    Previous Server:
    Name:
    * Agree To the rules by writing "Agree To all rules" At end of Form. ( Clan drops, pvp, ect. )

Edit Banner Made:

Edit: Site Is UP! but under construction.
    http://www.knightsofhyrule.moonfruit.com/

Edit: im gonna need help setting up a forum. im not an expert with invisionfree.com if someone can pm me and give some pointers would be nice.
    Thank you for your time. A clan site is under construction also is a forum.
    Will update by tonight.

darklinkjr

bump, c'mon guys i need ya. dont be afraid to join wont be that hard on ya.

darklinkjr

bump

darklinkjr

up, gettin full.

darklinkjr

up

darklinkjr

up

ministry

Lvl:43
    KO history:lvl 61mage on olympia, 57rogue olympia,,57mage pathos,55priest pathos, 70rogue Girakon,66 Mage Girakon, 57warrior Girakon
    Previous Server:Girakon
    Name:Tim
    Class:Warrior

I Agree To all rules

pm me ingame (Ministry) or pm me here on ko4life

darklinkjr

k thanks for joining us.

bump.

( Also we had some trouble with a player named Dyox, And Stunner. If you see them talking about me or my clan ignore them please (the problem was dyox was disrespecting me and I am not taking that. Stunner was from a diffrent clan but pm'd me and started talking alot of garbage. if you want more information on the subject pm me )

ministry

i havent joined ur clan btw i have no idea how to post on ur forum :P i register there as Slaktarn cuz Ministry was taken

darklinkjr

i havent joined ur clan btw i have no idea how to post on ur forum :P i register there as Slaktarn cuz Ministry was taken [/b]
    i know, i told my assistant-moonsea
    to clan you possibly today cuz yesterday was maintence.

I just hit 59 btw, i took a screenshot lvling to 59 at bulcans lol.

Its not really a forum. its a site. The forum isnt up yet. when it is i will update this thread and the website for a link to it.

ministry

i know, i told my assistant-moonsea
    to clan you possibly today cuz yesterday was maintence.

I just hit 59 btw, i took a screenshot lvling to 59 at bulcans lol.

Its not really a forum. its a site. The forum isnt up yet. when it is i will update this thread and the website for a link to it.[/b]
    okey cool

darklinkjr

kk added ya.

growing very fast.

bump

pabLo

k thanks for joining us.

bump.

( Also we had some trouble with a player named Dyox, And Stunner. If you see them talking about me or my clan ignore them please (the problem was dyox was disrespecting me and I am not taking that. Stunner was from a diffrent clan but pm'd me and started talking alot of garbage. if you want more information on the subject pm me )[/b]
    Hello. I'm Stunner and dyox is my friend. We are not tending to disrespect you. I just asked ur age. Yes i called you gringos, and thats about it. You act very imature to my friends saying they're "gay and noobs". U say ur a 54 old man, wich i HIGHLY doubt.

Thanks - Stunner/L

pabLo

Este sitio Web que usted me dio para el español no está muy bien. pero lamentable de hacerle loco. SORRY XD =]

darklinkjr

Hello. I'm Stunner and dyox is my friend. We are not tending to disrespect you. I just asked ur age. Yes i called you gringos, and thats about it. You act very imature to my friends saying they're "gay and noobs". U say ur a 54 old man, wich i HIGHLY doubt.

Thanks - Stunner/L[/b]
    k well fyi, problem is fixed. we are pretty much ok with dyox and chase.

i am not a 54 year old person. i am 15. I never said anyone was gay or a noob, one of the clannies got mad at dyox for asking the same question for 3 times after we had answered it in detail everysingle time. he called him a noob and things went bad from there.
    the reason dyox was banned was for speaking spanish in clan chat. i am not racist or anything but it isnt fair for the other members because they can not speak spanish. Believe me i am Cuban, I speak spanish as well but it is a problem. i warned him, then it was the boot from there.

Anywho, Thats 2 day ago news. Dyox is with us now and there are no problems.
    growing super fast and might need as sub clan soon.

Regards, DL Jr.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast