L2Play / Villians / Attn: Bro's

This is a discussion on L2Play / Villians / Attn: Bro's within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone still look at these boards anymore? Anyway I've been messaging pretty much everyone i have in my recent messages ...
Page: 1

Default L2Play / Villians / Attn: Bro's

Anyone still look at these boards anymore? Anyway I've been messaging pretty much everyone i have in my recent messages about a possible come back to Anatolia (DCZ ofc), the activity looks pretty much insane, like back in the day when it was popping. I know i will have missed a lot of people as i can't remember most everyones K4L username and I'm sure most of you don't even look here anymore, I also lost my username/password for Msn and all vent infos lol. If you do see this though, drop me a PM and let me know if you're interested in coming back. I think so far theres around 5-6 of us coming back. Would be pretty amazing if all the old crew came back for 1 last run of KO before it turns to shit.

Checked a couple Turkish Youtube vids and the activity does indeed look fucking amazing. We should be able to do fine in olds/8s, which are currently cheap as chips and i know most of you will have old accounts still. Anyway, drop me a pm dudes and let anyone else that your still in contact with know.

Jak.

Purrminator Senior Member

Welcome back
    DCZ is pretty good these days, so I guess you guys will have alot of fun

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Anyone still look at these boards anymore? Anyway I've been messaging pretty much everyone i have in my recent messages about a possible come back to Anatolia (DCZ ofc), the activity looks pretty much insane, like back in the day when it was popping. I know i will have missed a lot of people as i can't remember most everyones K4L username and I'm sure most of you don't even look here anymore, I also lost my username/password for Msn and all vent infos lol. If you do see this though, drop me a PM and let me know if you're interested in coming back. I think so far theres around 5-6 of us coming back. Would be pretty amazing if all the old crew came back for 1 last run of KO before it turns to shit.

Checked a couple Turkish Youtube vids and the activity does indeed look fucking amazing. We should be able to do fine in olds/8s, which are currently cheap as chips and i know most of you will have old accounts still. Anyway, drop me a pm dudes and let anyone else that your still in contact with know.

Jak.

With olds it ain't gonna be fun for nobody. Not even the other side who's gonna onehit ya'll >.<'
    Anyway, if you decide to put some $$$ into the char (+9 is the new +8) it won't cost you that much to make a decent geared char. If you guys plan to use ventrilo and are somewhat synced you will do more then fine with Decent* gear.
    If you looking to build a priest I strongly recommend buying up thardys DD 25 and FP +9 if he still got it, cheap and gg combination against those baba sins ^^,

Been playing there every now and then, even though I have pretty much sucked balls lately playing on this idiot laptop with lag (ALMOST RAGE QUIT SOMETIMES!). Since the merge I can tell you this,
    it is way more active then ever before, also it has more ventrilo parties and people atleast trying to attack the same target even though for some reason, some manage to go for Troll Warrior instead of the F11 target. Takes a while to get used to, it is not C-west where you fight the same knuckleheads day in and out. In the middle of pk a party could pop up behind you and so on. Wonderful PK man, you will get surprised how much people that are on 24/7.

GL & Welcome Back man!

what nation are you guys going to be? Im still looking for an english orc ardream clan.

oh hello there

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post

With olds it ain't gonna be fun for nobody. Not even the other side who's gonna onehit ya'll >.<'
    Anyway, if you decide to put some $$$ into the char (+9 is the new +8) it won't cost you that much to make a decent geared char. If you guys plan to use ventrilo and are somewhat synced you will do more then fine with Decent* gear.
    If you looking to build a priest I strongly recommend buying up thardys DD 25 and FP +9 if he still got it, cheap and gg combination against those baba sins ^^,

Been playing there every now and then, even though I have pretty much sucked balls lately playing on this idiot laptop with lag (ALMOST RAGE QUIT SOMETIMES!). Since the merge I can tell you this,
    it is way more active then ever before, also it has more ventrilo parties and people atleast trying to attack the same target even though for some reason, some manage to go for Troll Warrior instead of the F11 target. Takes a while to get used to, it is not C-west where you fight the same knuckleheads day in and out. In the middle of pk a party could pop up behind you and so on. Wonderful PK man, you will get surprised how much people that are on 24/7.

GL & Welcome Back man!
    Olds will work, the best priest duo is back !

Quote Originally Posted by Ninsuuu View Post
    Olds will work, the best priest duo is back !
    they won't. Even if you're Chuck Norris. you'll get owned too fast
    Anyway are you guys orc or human?

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    they won't. Even if you're Chuck Norris. you'll get owned too fast
    Anyway are you guys orc or human?
    We're villains mate, we rolled up bf parties with full party of lvl -80
    All joking aside, we probably need some gear. So I thought now is the time that Hamad gives us that full party of babashoped accounts he promised us back in the day !
    Last edited by Ninsuuu; 09-04-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

FTW!

/10chars