Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LegitOrQuit --> CARNAC-WEST!

This is a discussion on LegitOrQuit --> CARNAC-WEST! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; www.z9.invisionfree.com/legitorquit Go apply :}...
Page: 2

LilHomie

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

hehe Stupid undezzzz have more nerds then me <_<

LOL i go for u all the time in war hahahah ur lucky commander`s combo sucks

haha my gg rouge r01 1 hit u

LilHomie

That was without any gear on, I just got a +7 full set of paper armor [hp :P] , and I was unbuffed. [zzz, buffers never on..rofl] , GG commander you are :P. I didn&#39;t combo either, I just used staff attack on you.. I was sendin you letter when you killed me, I couldnt pot lol

darklinkjr

sorry but not the best clan i have seen =/
    some of your members ks&#39;ed mine. not so happy bout that.

LilHomie

Well, name then And I can take care of it. And I hate whne I type LegitOrQuit recruiting, and I get these remarks. I understand My clan isn&#39;t the best, do you see anywhere I have said that?, I never said every player in my clan is perfect. EVERYONE ksed someone at one point. I&#39;m bannin peeps and taking names, so I need a lil help if I got some ksers that need to be taken care of.

LegitOrQuit clan forum. <- It&#39;s new and still being worked on. No complaints plz! :}?

Go there and help out guys :}

pabLo

I have to point out something.

These are our clan rules. Follow these rules or there will be consequences. Break a rule, you will be given a Warning. Break the rules a second time, you will be banned from forums and clan for 1 week. (No EXP/HELP from the clan etc.). Break the rules a third time, your gone for good from clan and forum.[/b]
    Okay as you see the bolded and underlines to sentences.

2) No stealing/scamming items from clan or anyone else.
    -
    3) No cheating of any sort.

So, if they scam / hack , they will be given a break. Second time a boot from clan for a WHOLE WEEK?

Discuss.

LilHomie

You don&#39;t understand the rules, you got to be COMPLETLY dumb, if you think I will give a warner for a scam / hack. If you were a smart person, you would&#39;ve known that. Those are old rules, and they will be changed. You discuss me, if you arn&#39;t smart enough to figure that out.....

pabLo

Oh.. Thats your rules. I&#39;m sorry.

LilHomie

Nope, not anymore. I changed them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12