LegitOrQuit>Isloon.

This is a discussion on LegitOrQuit>Isloon. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We need some help with isloon,we need some heals,tanks and drains.. ^^ If you know of anyone or if you ...
Page: 1

LilHomie

We need some help with isloon,we need some heals,tanks and drains.. ^^ If you know of anyone or if you can help,please reply and notify me..ands we'll hook up in game whenever..

Maintaince in 5mins h34r:

oO Jc Oo

u have top symbol in diez server, who r u? never see u before

LilHomie

It is clan symbol hehe,and if you don't know me,log in game d1 or d2 i'm on.. get to know me,i'm leader of this clan,and we just want some help with Isloon.

oO Jc Oo

Thumbs up

It is clan symbol hehe,and if you don't know me,log in game d1 or d2 i'm on.. get to know me,i'm leader of this clan,and we just want some help with Isloon.[/b]

what was ur name before u NCSīd to lilhommie

LilHomie

I didn't name change. This was my name. :S

oO Jc Oo

for what im asking to a lot of old players in diez, ur name is no well known, i mean they dont know who r u :/

and for have the H total symbol must be for gg acc old :S just wondering

sexy Owa

for what im asking to a lot of old players in diez, ur name is no well known, i mean they dont know who r u :/
    and for have the H total symbol must be for gg acc old :S just wondering[/b]
    his Clan symbol is an H... he doesnt have the np symbol himself its the clan's logo

u can pm me at game as pipomago i got rogue lvl 59 and priest lvl 60 if u need drainer / healer

oO Jc Oo

his Clan symbol is an H... he doesnt have the np symbol himself its the clan's logo [/b]

i saw him when he dont have a clan and he got the total symbol, but anyways :S

LilHomie

I've never actually had a real H bro.I am just looking for some seriouse help for this quest.My clannies really wanna donate nps :/ . . . . . . . . . . :S We PLEASE need help :S

there was a np bug before that gave loads of nps. it had something to do with np donating i believe. in girakon it was noticeable to see who were np buggers since they can get symbols easily out of nowhere since there isnt much nps in the server. im not saying this guy did it maybe it was his clan symbol. but if he did he'd be the biggest hypocrite ever using the name legitorquit and np bugging xD

LilHomie

there was a np bug before that gave loads of nps. it had something to do with np donating i believe. in girakon it was noticeable to see who were np buggers since they can get symbols easily out of nowhere since there isnt much nps in the server. im not saying this guy did it maybe it was his clan symbol. but if he did he'd be the biggest hypocrite ever using the name legitorquit and np bugging xD[/b]
    I didn't even know about this bug :S.. Maybe you seen me w/ H when we was grade3 or something idk,but i've NEVER even had an np[ symbol.. lol . . . . Just here for >TOPIC

Hahaha lOL. Thats his clan symbol, hes ldr of a dcz clan. was a lil noobi from a longg time ago =P and stil is

LilHomie

DCZ//////////60+.... :S