Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Level 60 human sin - C-West

This is a discussion on Level 60 human sin - C-West within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey im looking for a clan for my lvl 60 human sin. " Watkins" I'm fairly new to sin only ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    194

    Smile Level 60 human sin - C-West

    Hey im looking for a clan for my lvl 60 human sin. " Watkins"
    I'm fairly new to sin only been playing it for about 2 weeks maybe a little less.
    The Characters already lvl 60 because i made it when i first joined cwest over 2 years ago.
    It's fairly geared King of Knight - Watkins Information
    No i will not be using shells eventually ill have full chitins +8

    I'm looking for a clan that Exp's of course and also Pks inr lb some.
    i may quite possibly go 70+ when i reach that level it depends on what my clan wants to do at that point.

    I have a Mic, i Do use vent.
    and i have my own personal 15 man vent server as well.
    I'm from the US
    If anyones interested let me know something.

    If you wanna add my msn go for it

    [email protected]
    Last edited by Serious606; 04-18-2010 at 09:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Mr.Blue
    Guest

    Default

    why waste your money on sherion +8?
    anyway good luck
    free bump

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Blue View Post
    why waste your money on sherion +8?
    anyway good luck
    free bump

    whys it a waste of money?
    i was using shard +4 rev.
    it has higher ap and higher elemental.
    in my book. thats not a waste thats an upgrade

    thanks for the bump.
    It's super boring playing alone.

  4. #4
    ktsc1967
    Guest

    Default

    I don't know if PinkFuzzyBunnies still reqruit, but it's a decent clan with some great players, and they have nice pk parties, though not much exp is going on, anyway it's a really nice clan ^^

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ktsc1967 View Post
    I don't know if PinkFuzzyBunnies still reqruit, but it's a decent clan with some great players, and they have nice pk parties, though not much exp is going on, anyway it's a really nice clan ^^
    yeah theyre a good pk clan. but ALL they do is pk.
    my mage was already in pfb.

    thats not te kind of clan im looking for.

    at lvl 60 i dont plan on spending my time PKing. maybe at 65-69 but til then i need a clan that is going to have exp parties/ help each other with quests.

    i guess in cwest your not "gg" enough for anyones clan unless you buy a lvl 69 or 80

  6. #6
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    or maybe they just dont want drama whores?

  7. #7
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    yeah theyre a good pk clan. but ALL they do is pk.
    my mage was already in pfb.

    thats not te kind of clan im looking for.

    at lvl 60 i dont plan on spending my time PKing. maybe at 65-69 but til then i need a clan that is going to have exp parties/ help each other with quests.

    i guess in cwest your not "gg" enough for anyones clan unless you buy a lvl 69 or 80
    well what else is there to do in rlb? xp more? we are all already 69 :S

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    or maybe they just dont want drama whores?
    do you have something to say bankin?
    drama whore?
    enlighten me a little bit

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    well what else is there to do in rlb? xp more? we are all already 69 :S
    and thats why i havent asked pengu for clan on my sin.
    im not interested in joining your clan for that reason no hard feelings idk what the point in your post was?

  10. #10
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    and thats why i havent asked pengu for clan on my sin.
    im not interested in joining your clan for that reason no hard feelings idk what the point in your post was?
    you said all we do is PK.... well yeh what else are we gonna do? farm trents? its rlb.... (thats the point in my post)


    ontopic: if ur looking for a rlb clan that xp's i dont know of any human side, maybe join an ally of a cz clan

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    you said all we do is PK.... well yeh what else are we gonna do? farm trents? its rlb.... (thats the point in my post)


    ontopic: if ur looking for a rlb clan that xp's i dont know of any human side, maybe join an ally of a cz clan
    it wasnt an insult saying all you do is pk your a pk clan.
    you acting like i insulted you by saying that >_> there wa sno need to defend ur clan :P

  12. #12
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    do you have something to say bankin?
    drama whore?
    enlighten me a little bit
    It seems like every single time I push f5, you are either....
    A. In a new arguement w/ someone
    B. Changing Class/Char/nation
    C. Likeing someone you said sucked, who you said you hated
    D. Quitting some clan
    E. Quitting KO

    thats what I'm talkin about..... maybe you bring it on yourself, maybe you dont. The thing is wherever you go, theres always bullshit drama along with it, sometimes because you cant take a joke...... like when I joined GODz and said OptikzOwned 1 time, you left and left pengu a very angry message... lawlz.

    just thoughts.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    It seems like every single time I push f5, you are either....
    A. In a new arguement w/ someone
    B. Changing Class/Char/nation
    C. Likeing someone you said sucked, who you said you hated
    D. Quitting some clan
    E. Quitting KO

    thats what I'm talkin about..... maybe you bring it on yourself, maybe you dont. The thing is wherever you go, theres always bullshit drama along with it, sometimes because you cant take a joke...... like when I joined GODz and said OptikzOwned 1 time, you left and left pengu a very angry message... lawlz.

    just thoughts.
    new argument?
    the only "arguments" ive posted is me being scammed and bloody saying he doesnt care to ahve a scammer in his clan.

    or when i posted P0waDCZ partying with hackers in bdw then all his lil butt buddies took up for him

    changing clan?
    i havent ben in any clan on watkins except some clan i was like for 10 seconds.
    only clan Cerious was in was youjustgotownedby for a week. then my own clan.

    yeah def always in a new clan.


    Please elaborate on C

    and D have you seen the state that ko is in?

    nice try bankin

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    194

    Default

    and ive been human for months?
    fail again

  15. #15
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    I cant really put it in words, but theres bullshit drama that just seems to follow you around..... pretty sure any1 who has had a few convos w/ you can pick that up...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •