Level 70 Warrior Lookin For Sharers

This is a discussion on Level 70 Warrior Lookin For Sharers within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Remade Topic Ive Kicked 3 people off the fuckin account because im sick of people saying their gonna do shit ...
Page: 1

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Remade Topic
    Ive Kicked 3 people off the fuckin account because im sick of people saying their gonna do shit
    and then just fucking disapear :s

sick of looking for people to share So only pm me if ur going to play... :\

Well, Their has been alot of rumors going around about me hacking ect, ect,
    Lets Get one thing straight shall we? My Sharer Said It Was him He logged on to Ko4life and said he was bored and used it once for a little bit i logged on and it was their not noticing was their i naturally pmed gmenceno asking him were the fuck he was for isiloon
    i posted that screen shot still not knowing was their until finding out later when we began xp and i rebuffed
    Anyway thats the past now
    and its me and cedric on the account Slowly Leveling but we both have lives at times now
    I Will Start Getting busy in life again So heres what im looking for

About The Account
    Level 70 35%
    Human Warrior
    Clan Fatality
    Pk Scrolls on it ^^
    Hp Valks ( gonna buy xp valks Asap )
    As of Right now its Only rental Gear i know its newb blah blah but will be babashopping very soon least get us going until clan drops ect, start kicking it
    Usa IP ( already have a vpn for ya )

Looking For
    Someone Who can do 10 - 15% a day ( Will Change Xp amount After level 75 )
    Must Have Ventrilo, And Working on buy a microphone
    Must Be able To speak english
    No need for a vpn ill buy you one
    Work Along With Clannies Well
    Know how to play A warrior
    Experience In CSW if not At Least Learn Quick Normally i take over for csw But sometimes I wont be able to.
    Be Active EVERY DAY!
    reason i kicked the other sharer off was he just dropped off face of earth for like a week. Cant have that

To The Flamers About To come In here and Start shit!
    My sharer has personally logged into fatality ventrilo and said it was him and he quit on the account also stating that i kicked him off the account
    proving me LEGIT i know some of you wanna flame me just to flame me but trust me only reason im on here is need someone who wants to share account and kick down some xp so we dont fall to far behind on our Level 80 goal
    Stay the FUCK away from my topic you have questions to ask me PM Me dont come in here trying to start stupid drama
    grow up about it seriously zzzzz my sharer did it regardless of what you may think.

going to go take a nap
    Only OFFER ME if your serious about sharing
    :P

Disregard my pm please, Realised I&#39;m already sharing with a warrior, I need something else to play >.<

up :P