Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By azreal313

LF English Clan SteamKO

This is a discussion on LF English Clan SteamKO within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey everyone, just saw that SteamKO is a thing.. I'm an experienced vet looking for an English speaking clan on ...
Page: 1

Default LF English Clan SteamKO

Hey everyone, just saw that SteamKO is a thing.. I'm an experienced vet looking for an English speaking clan on any of the servers..

My history includes running the AFK clan at launch of c west. Top clan on the server for a bit. I'll be bouncing back and forth between KO and blade and soul, however I should be pretty active. Mainly at night time from 10-2 Am est.

EXP premium is already purchased on a server, just looking for a clan on any of their servers that I can chill an XP and PK with. Can play any class really.

Have all the voice communications as well.

Thanks and hope to hear from some people!

Are you looking for any specific class? How many members do you have ?

Legendary is recruiting human english players on Cypher we currently have 25 members and are actively recruiting and growing with very active players, we especially need priests and warriors but we won't complain about getting another active member of any class if you want more information PM Batman or Azrael in-game on Cypher or PM me on the forums, thanks!
    deepger likes this.

What's the current state of BPs in the game? Worth playing? Or take too long to gear. I'm not going to have hours and hours to farm. Archer/Sin or warrior seem like the best bet.. I'll be solo a bit to catch up probably

Quote Originally Posted by moneyinthabank View Post
    What's the current state of BPs in the game? Worth playing? Or take too long to gear. I'm not going to have hours and hours to farm. Archer/Sin or warrior seem like the best bet.. I'll be solo a bit to catch up probably
    Right now you'd get completely trashbinned if you played a BP, especially since you're starting a bit late, BPs only really shine with items like iron neck, iron belt etc and those items basically don't exist right now and if they do they're worth a FUCKLOAD of USD, honestly play what you think you'll enjoy sin/archer is always a really good choice, they're great for farming especially if you get an autoloot pet and they're relatively easy to pk with even without a lot of gear since there really isn't dd or arrow defense until juraid starts and dread shields start coming into the game.

Okay thanks for the info my man.. I'll be on tonight probably 1030 EST.. I'm leaning towards archer/sin, maybe archer for leveling. Either that or warrior then.

Does it still cost a shit load to respec reskill if I want to switch from archer to SIN??

Okay thanks for the info my man.. I'll be on tonight probably 1030 EST.. I'm leaning towards archer/sin, maybe archer for leveling. Either that or warrior then.

Does it still cost a shit load to respec reskill if I want to switch from archer to SIN??
    Sounds great, myself and the leader will both be around, reskills do cost a lot but you can buy one for 6 usd from the pus, also I think war prem gives free reskills/restats? I might be wrong there, I never use it.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Sounds great, myself and the leader will both be around, reskills do cost a lot but you can buy one for 6 usd from the pus, also I think war prem gives free reskills/restats? I might be wrong there, I never use it.
    don't think war prem is even in the game anymore, at least it wasn't in PUS for first few days, only saw DC and EXP

Alright Man, if I go human i will certainly message you. But an RL friend of mine talking about playing and may go Orc. Will let you know!

Alright Man, if I go human i will certainly message you. But an RL friend of mine talking about playing and may go Orc. Will let you know!
    Orcs are a little crowded on cypher, just letting you know!