Looking to share an account any server

This is a discussion on Looking to share an account any server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im looking to share a character on any server. Im trustable. I dont have money to put into a character ...
Page: 1

oogleyboogley

Default Looking to share an account any server

Im looking to share a character on any server. Im trustable. I dont have money to put into a character but I can pk and exp. I have school but after that I free for the rest of the day.

PM if you would like me to share with you and i can try to provide vouchers.

TakingBack

i need an exper/pker.
    Have 3 months plat in C-West. LEvel 69 warrior going 80!
    Bad gear, but we can work on that. PM me

this guy used to be a trusted friend. He has since shared with 2 people i know and both people have logged in and had their stuff jacked.

I highly suggest you do not share with him and Im asking SuperGhost to ban Oogley.

goddam hate saying that.......but its the truth. Oogley was gg.....good skills..... then i dunno what happened. But I have over 2 clans full of people that will vouch for my claim.

SuperGhost/Danny.....or any moderator please ban Oogley's ip.

also Oogly....... take me out of ur trustable list. I dont want associated with it.

oogleyboogley

ive talked to snowy about what happend so please dont flame and if you continue to ruin my rep i could care less. if you want to know what happend ask snowy becuz i didnt want to keep his stuff but i got screwed over by 2 friends of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by oogleyboogley View Post
    ive talked to snowy about what happend so please dont flame and if you continue to ruin my rep i could care less. if you want to know what happend ask snowy becuz i didnt want to keep his stuff but i got screwed over by 2 friends of mine.
    So you scammed him because someone else scammed you? That's low.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    this guy used to be a trusted friend. He has since shared with 2 people i know and both people have logged in and had their stuff jacked.

I highly suggest you do not share with him and Im asking SuperGhost to ban Oogley.

goddam hate saying that.......but its the truth. Oogley was gg.....good skills..... then i dunno what happened. But I have over 2 clans full of people that will vouch for my claim.

SuperGhost/Danny.....or any moderator please ban Oogley's ip.
    u knew he hacked and u let him stay for almost month and half and only kicked him becuase other people started talking about it lmao.
    atleast get ur lies straight draven.

oogleyboogley

not quite chocolatechip chubbypenguin jacked 10gbs of mine when i shared with him. and megatr0n changed the password on the account that i put snowys stuff on when snowy said i could use his stuff. lol the so called trusted megatr0n f***ed me over and so did chubby.

Quote Originally Posted by oogleyboogley View Post
    Im looking to share a character on any server. Im trustable. I dont have money to put into a character but I can pk and exp. I have school but after that I free for the rest of the day.

PM if you would like me to share with you and i can try to provide vouchers.
    dont trust, scammed snowy, who didnt do shit to anyone..... fuckin ass.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I have spoken to Draven and I can approve of his claim.