LF a sharer orc mage TheReapers clan EUKO

This is a discussion on LF a sharer orc mage TheReapers clan EUKO within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi well Im looking for a sharer for my orc mage the lvl is 70 atm but i have 3 ...
Page: 1

Default LF a sharer orc mage TheReapers clan EUKO

Hi well Im looking for a sharer for my orc mage the lvl is 70 atm but i have 3 days off next week so I will push to 75 Xd Anyways I would like to have someone from europe since I live in USA . I can only play at nights my time and during the day the account is inactive except the days im off. Well I have a friend helping but he is not active enough. Mage has exp premium of course and exp valks as well. Im trying to get 75 and start pkign a bit and then going back to exp . I will reskill to ice or light at 75 and will be an hybrid mage half hp and half mp .
    This clan would be one of the best and will need a good mage in pk so plz experience mages only . We use ventrilo ofc and if u need more info about rules etc pm
    Only trustable people plz I had bad experiences sharing in the past so if ur account is new bb . I will new vouchers as well .

P.S
    Im considering a co owner also . If some1 wants to go hard core babashoping im up for it . We will go half half ofc for items / premiums / knight cash etc anything the account needs since we both will be owning it

Quote Originally Posted by cachi158 View Post
    I will need vouchers as well .
    fixed for you noob >.> , the mage is lvl 72 atm .

I shared with him for a short while in manes. If I had the time atm, i'd consider sharing with him now as well

Bump